PG Music Home
Posted By: Skyline Blues noodling on my new Epiphone Sheraton - 12/02/13 08:36 PM
I just bought an Epiphone 50th Anniversary '1962' Limited Edition Sheraton which I'm very pleased with, so I made a quickie video of the sounds it can make.
YouTube link - 50th Anniversary Epiphone Sheraton
(View in 1080HD for best results!

John
Beautiful guitar, John. Some great picking too. I tend to favo(u)r the sound of the bridge pickup, but that's to compensate my high-end hearing loss. Thanks again.
Thanks Don.
Yes, I'm really enjoying the sounds of the mini humbuckers.
John, Great looking and sounding guitar. That thing was made for the blues. Nice playing. I have been looking at those for awhile being a former owner of a 335 and a heritage 555. I sure wish I had kept either one. Thanks for posting. Tom
My word John, that is one awesome sounding guitar!
I regret to this day selling my Epi Gibson 335 when all I needed to have done was replace the pups!! cry
Loved the finger and thumb pick technique too.
Those strings must be elastic! What are they - 9's??
The neck pup is really Bluesy - I could listen to that all day. Would like to hear it with the amp wound up and/or OD pedal running. That would sound wonderful, I think.
The Bridge would be perfect for those early Rockers and Chuck B songs.
All in all, a superb guitar and a great Demo video too. If I hadnt bought my hand-built Strat - - smile
chers
ian
Something about a new guitar just inspires ..... !
Posted By: boehm Re: Blues noodling on my new Epiphone Sheraton - 12/03/13 04:23 PM
Hi John,

I understand the fun you have with this guitar.
Nice picking, too.

Guenter
Rock on baby!
Hi, John !:))

Outright wonderful ! I loved
everything about this production,
everything !!! Sweet and yummy
sound on your guitar !:))

And btw. HAPPY BIRTHDAY too !!!:))

Cheers
Dani
Guitar sounds great. Love your amp head and speaker setup as well. That is a great backtrack to play too..
Beautiful in every way, looks and sound especially great picking!

Later,
John,

Nothing better than a "new toy"! Sounds great. Cool set up. And... is that thing strung with rubber bands - that's some bendin' you're doing...

floyd
Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it.
Ian, Floyd, they're Ernie Ball 9s. I like 'em easy to bend!
sweet sound! much enjoyed.

through the speakers that I listened to, the guitar could be brought up in the mix, it deserves to be showcased
© PG Music Forums