PG Music Home
Posted By: JCJazz Comfort Me w/bass - 08/23/14 02:53 PM
I Re-did the Vocals and changed some instruments and added Me on Bass. I had a couple of bad notes but wanted to share so i could get some more of your wonderful input .I think it is very very close to being complete. still not sure of the drums. anyone have a drum style that might fit better that is in 2013 ultraplus please share and i will try. thanks COMFORT ME
Posted By: JCJazz Re: Comfort Me w/bass - 08/26/14 10:08 PM

Comfort Me I was sitting on a park bench when this girl came walking by `She looked like she’d been crying, So I asked if she’s all right She said I am a good Girl My Momma she raised me Well She taught me all the things in life that could keep me away from Hell. Nothing comes between us not the weather or the pain . There’s One thing I have to ask and this is what she said Can you comfort Me in the Morning Can you comfort Me all day Can you comfort Me in the night time Till I say that I’m Okay She said I got a call today The news was really Bad I thought of all things we’ve done and all the word she said I did not think the last time would turn out to be our last And that is why you found me walking and these question I must ask …………… Can you comfort Me in the Morning Can you comfort Me all day Can you comfort Me in the night time Till I say that I’m Okay I can’t help but wonder how many people she passed I will not be another to turn and walk-away. She said I got a call today the news was really bad And that is why you found me walking and I crossed into your path . Can you comfort Me in the Morning Can you comfort Me all day Can you comfort Me in the night time Till I say that I’m Okay Can you comfort Me in the Morning Can you comfort Me all day Can you comfort Me in the night time Till I say that I’m Okay
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: Comfort Me w/bass - 08/27/14 12:56 AM
Cool sound. Sounds like The Atlanta Rhythm section song Georgia Rhythm in a few places...

You still have a chord in there that's not right. GO with a basic chord not some fancy maj7th or whatever it is that you're using.

Sounds good.
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Comfort Me w/bass - 08/27/14 03:14 PM
Really nice song!! You have a great style. Herb's right. What should be a five chord is a major 7th which musically doesn't back up the melody and structure of the song. Really good work!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: JCJazz Re: Comfort Me w/bass - 08/28/14 06:17 PM
Not sure why i changed all the gmaj7 to reg G maybe i didn't regenerate all the guitars . I hear it but not sure what one it is i will put back in RB and regenerate RB parts hope that fixes it .
Posted By: JCJazz Re: Comfort Me w/bass - 10/31/14 04:29 AM
Gotta love BIAB and RB grin changed the instruments but i didn't have time to redo vocals and bass to fit the new feel. Any input is appreciated . https://soundcloud.com/karlssohnproduction/comfort-me-3
© PG Music Forums