PG Music Home
Posted By: SaintCharlez 2015 Indie EDM/ HIPHOP/ TRAP/ R&B etc. - 03/08/15 09:44 PM
I have been making music for 18 plus years. I love music, I went to music school as well. I mix/ master and anything related. All Beats are produced by me. Also songs with lyrics are written by me... except rappers that are featured. THANK YOU! if you have time please check it out!

soundcloud.com/saintcharlez
Is Band in a Box used in this production? This is supposed to be a forum for songs made with this software. I checked out your link. Not my type of music but it sounds to me like you are talented at what you do. Good luck with it! Take care. Greg
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Is Band in a Box used in this production? This is supposed to be a forum for songs made with this software. I checked out your link. Not my type of music but it sounds to me like you are talented at what you do. Good luck with it! Take care. Greg

Greg, I agree, somehow I doubt if BiaB was very involved, but I think the rules don't specifically require BiaB or RB to have been used. I think that the songs must be originals or that the OP has the right to post them.
Anyway, a little too techno for me, but a lot of work presumably was involved in the creation/production, so thanks to the O/P for your efforts.

Posted By: Rob4580 Re: 2015 Indie EDM/ HIPHOP/ TRAP/ R&B etc. - 03/09/15 02:12 AM
Not my sorta stuff.
I can see the effort though.
Rob.
© PG Music Forums