PG Music Home
Posted By: gibson NOT A SONG but.... - 08/09/15 01:26 PM
I give praise, and also say HI, to all the posters of the songs on at least the 1st 2 pages. I am in the middle of a medical crisis and have listened to them on my 'phone but have been unable to comment until now, I have a day off!
I have written many words I want to convert to songs so hopefully I soon will be able to "gibsonise" the showcase grin again.

Keep them coming it is good therapy.

all the best

Alyn
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/09/15 02:00 PM
Hi Alyn. Hope you are in recovery mode. Your in my thoughts, and I eagerly await the next "Gibsonisation" of the showcase. Take care my friend, Greg
Posted By: ROG Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/09/15 02:13 PM
Alyn.

Take care,now, my old pal. Sent you a PM.

ROG.
Posted By: RnAM Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/09/15 03:10 PM
Hi Alyn,

We are sorry to read about your medical problems. Hopefully they are not too serious....
We hope you'll recover soon.

Rob and Anne-Marie
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/09/15 06:58 PM
Sorry to hear of your medical issue. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and hope to hear you on the forum again soon.

Charlie
Posted By: Sundance Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/09/15 09:57 PM
Get well soon Alyn this place is not the same without you.
Posted By: Steve Young Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/09/15 11:57 PM
You are in my prayers, Alyn! Like Josie said, this place just isn't the same with you here!

Looking forward to hearing more "Gibsonisms" soon!

Steve
Posted By: gibson Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/10/15 03:38 AM
Thank you Greg, ROG, Rob and Anne Marie, Josie and Steve I appreciate your thoughts so much

take care,

Alyn
Posted By: olemon Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/10/15 07:54 AM
The Gibsonizer!

Here's to a speedy recovery, Alyn:)
Posted By: 90 dB Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/10/15 11:26 AM
Get well soon Alyn. You've been missed.

Regards,

Bob
Posted By: Al-David Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/10/15 05:04 PM
Alyn ,

I, too, have been absent for the better part of 8 or 9 months. Had a minor stroke followed by complications plus our son passed away and several other issues. So, I can relate toy our situation.

Will keep you in our prayers and look forward to more of your great music! Take care and get well.

Alan & Di
Posted By: gruverider Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/10/15 05:07 PM
Prayers to you and I look forward to your next creations!
Posted By: MarioD Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/10/15 08:48 PM
I can relate as my wife just had breast cancer and a lot of my time was either driving her to the hospital for her morning treatments or spending a little more time with her in the afternoon. My listening and music making took a back seat.

I also wish you a quick recovery. As has been mentioned you are missed here!

You also are in our prayers.
Posted By: floyd jane Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/11/15 09:11 AM
Alan,

We'll leave the dogs tied up and the latch string out

Get well and get back

-floyd
Posted By: RichMac Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/12/15 03:33 AM
Hi Alyn.
Pull yourself together and get them wheels spinning.
Cheers.
Posted By: boehm Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/13/15 02:51 PM
Hi Alyn,

had no internet for five days. That's why I'm late.
I wish you a speedy recovery.

Guenter
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/14/15 12:43 PM
Best to you buddy and hoping for a SPEEDY recovery!!

Medical science plus a positive attitude is a potent combination.

Please update us.

J&B
Posted By: tommyad Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/15/15 09:29 AM
Alyn, Get better soon. My thoughts are with you. Tom
Posted By: gibson Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/17/15 01:10 AM
Scott (olemon)Thanks for the best wishes, Bob (90db) nice to know I've been missed, Al-David Wow my problems are less than yours were, hope you and Di are now recovering. gruverider thank you, MarioD I do hope your wife is recovering from her ordeal. floyd thanks, that would do me good, coffee black and strong, please! Richmac cheers mate, boehm no internet eh?, how did we manage before it all.Janice and Bud I now wake up every morning bright and breezy and looking forward to the day ahead. Which has kinda messed up my ambition to be a Blues Singer. tommyad Thanks, now to see if my guitar has missed me!

My blood pressure has dropped from 200/110 (the max) but I rattle from all the medication! No real circulatory cause was found, thankfully, seems severe long term stress was the cause and an investigation into this has started, which in itself will cause more stress mad but at least I may get answers to a massive medical misdiagnosis years ago. I still have no recordable blood pressure or pulse in my left arm from 8 years ago but a glimmer is there now!! so a mini improvement

Thanks to all
back to music YAY

Alyn
Posted By: musiclover Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/17/15 05:56 AM
Good to see you back on your feet again Alyn, Hope you are downing a few pints of the black stuff to aid your recovery.

smile

All the best
Musiclover
Posted By: 90 dB Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/17/15 10:47 AM
" I still have no recordable blood pressure or pulse in my left arm from 8 years ago but a glimmer is there now!! so a mini improvement"

That's great news Alyn. Now, if you really want to improve the BP in your left arm, just switch to using your left instead of your right arm to down those pints! grin

Regards,

Bob

Posted By: gibson Re: NOT A SONG but.... - 08/17/15 12:01 PM
musiclover Apparently 2-3 pints of the black stuff and a multi vitamin per day is sufficient for life or so I was told years ago. So I live by that advice except I don't take vitamins and can't count after 2-3 pints grin so I hopefully should live for ever laugh grin And I wont admit on an open forum that I drink in case my Doctor is around whistle wink smile

Bob
Quote:
Now, if you really want to improve the BP in your left arm, just switch to using your left instead of your right arm to down those pints!
I am partially ambidextrous and have always drunk with my left hand and use my right for gesticulating, and eating bar snacks smirk Oddly this was how I discovered my left arm was "going wrong" all those years ago confirmed when I got severe cramps playing my geetar
© PG Music Forums