PG Music Home
Posted By: GOFBY Libra - 08/12/15 11:27 AM
Here is a track which I have created over recent days , entitled "Libra". The instrument sounds are from the Roland SD-50 sound canvas module and the RealDrums are CountryEven16. The midi instrements are Fretless Elec Bass, Electric Piano, Muted Guitar, Synth Voice and the melody line is on the SD-50s Oboe. The midi style is P_WHITKR.STY.

https://soundcloud.com/gofby/libra

The track is one from my album "New Age Zodiacs" which can be found on my website www.gofby.org

Regards Rod (GOFBY)

Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Libra - 08/21/15 03:09 PM
Very interesting tune. I also enjoyed your song Honky Tonk Blues.
Posted By: GOFBY Re: Libra - 08/27/15 03:29 PM
Hi Jim and thank you for your post.
Although I have SampleTank3 and all the BIAB RealTracks, I still enjoy using midi instruments for my stuff, especially using my Ketron SD2 and Roland SD-50.
I have looked at your site and enjoyed the tracks - especially the Graduation Boogie.
Cheers ... Rod (GOFBY)
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Libra - 08/27/15 05:08 PM
Nice tune Rod! Melody is very pretty and the track has a real pleasant flow. Enjoyed it! Take care. Greg
Posted By: RnAM Re: Libra - 08/27/15 05:41 PM
Enjoyed this music, especially as I'm a Libra myself!

Anne-Marie
Posted By: gruverider Re: Libra - 08/30/15 04:04 AM
Thank you for sharing your art with us. This is a wonderful forum for posting original music. Not to mention a great product for creating music.
You have found a suburb community of generous artists who love to listen to, and comment on other artists songs. If only to give feedback to others who are also sharing their art.
© PG Music Forums