PG Music Home
Posted By: Mr White Cray (Like) Jam - 11/07/15 08:24 PM
Cray (Like) Jam,

I recorded this tune using a Robert Cray style. This is from 2008 using the Roland SoundCanvas software that came with biab. I recorded the guitar direct using my Telecaster from a small Marshall MG solid state amp. I used a compressor and a Boss Digital Delay pedal. The mixer is a small Alesis.
I jammed over this style and I liked it so much, I kept it and named it after the style.
I hope you enjoy this. Again thank you,
https://www.spreaker.com/user/8086734/cray-like-jam
Posted By: PeterF Re: Cray (Like) Jam - 11/08/15 06:54 AM
Played around with that backing myself. Seriously good guitar works - pro level and very inventive.
Posted By: ROG Re: Cray (Like) Jam - 11/08/15 07:37 AM
Hi Mr White.

Really nice guitar work going on there. Sounds like you might have been doing this for some time.

ROG.
Posted By: boehm Re: Cray (Like) Jam - 11/08/15 12:22 PM
Hi Wayne,

great guitar work.
I enjoyed my listen.

Guenter
Posted By: Mr White Re: Cray (Like) Jam - 11/08/15 12:33 PM
hahaha! Thanks,
Yes, I stopped counting after 40 years.
I still play every day and I'm glad it's all digital now. No more buying all kinds of equipment, at least in my case. I just make simple recordings now. I noodle around on my guitar and mostly work on getting different tones on my amp. I've been playing Fender electrics mostly for 40 plus years. I've owned dozens of guitars of most brands but always came back to the Fender sound.
Sometimes the worst events turn into a blessing. I lost all my equipment for the second time in 2011, except for my guitars. A change in my lifestyle led me to playing much more. I think I love playing the guitar now more than I ever did.
Thanks for the welcome. wink
© PG Music Forums