PG Music Home
Band in a Box 2015 + Ezdrummer 2 + Mixing in Reaper

I have no idea what's being said, but it's a beautiful song!
Luciano

This is a really marvelous version.
Reminded me of a lot of Astrud Gilberto's style.

The video clip is extremely well produced, although I was a little taken aback at some of the scenes, e.g. the 1:39 and 1:44 mark - I guess that's life in those places.

Nice job for sure.

Trev
Posted By: boehm Re: Rio - My samba tribute to Rio de Janeiro - 11/10/15 12:40 PM
Hi Luciano,

very nice song and pro looking video.
Where does the footage come from?
I enjoyed my listen a lot.

Guenter
Posted By: SRP Re: Rio - My samba tribute to Rio de Janeiro - 11/10/15 03:06 PM
Hi Luciano,
I enjoyed listening to your song and watching the video. You have a pleasant voice and I love your style. Keep them coming.
Sonny
Dear cklester

Thank you for listening to my song.

It´s a song about my city Rio de Janeiro Brazil.
It´s about it´s beautiful and the violence thw two sides of a city!

Rio is still beautiful
I already predict your smile in the face of morning still have the outline of the mountains the rivers in the bowels and the sea always at your feet but anyway here's my town no vanity I do not see elsewhere where the people are more receptive find favor for no reason to continue life but after all where is my city several rivers actuallyThey do not show the postal that river of a thousand heartsIt has its mirror image the rifle steel

Once more thanks.

Good wishes from Brazil

Rio is still beautiful
I already predict your smile in the face of morning still have the outline of the mountains the rivers in the bowels and the sea always at your feet but anyway here's my town no vanity I do not see elsewhere where the people are more receptive find favor for no reason to continue life but after all where is my city several rivers actually They do not show the postal that river of a thousand heartsIt has its mirror image the rifle steel

Once more thanks.

Good wishes from Brazil

Rio is still beautiful
I already predict your smile in the face of morning still have the outline of the mountains the rivers in the bowels and the sea always at your feet but anyway here's my town no vanity I do not see elsewhere where the people are more receptive find favor for no reason to continue life but after all where is my city several rivers actually They do not show the postal that river of a thousand heartsIt has its mirror image the rifle steel

Once more thanks.

Good wishes from Brazil