PG Music Home
Another BIAB Video Testimonial Production aired on CMT 2010.
I made up for a friend using a few HD Cams, it was straight out of the "Box" using
_ALLISR.STY. Fast Ctry Bal w ResGuit (120 RS)
Edited in PG Realband.

Just goes to show what BIAB is capable of.
Thanks PG.

Really nicely done!! I do feel like the tuning on the vocal is too obvious, but really enjoyed the song. I think the arrangement worked well. BIAB is the bomb! Nice job on this! Take care. Greg
How did I miss this? This is great! And on CMT? Cool!

Regards,

Bob
Very relaxed and most enjoyable. Cheers.
Hi PG,

This is a very nice song!
We've been trying to embed our videos in forum posts, like you just did.
How do you do this?
Thanks in advance.

Rob and Anne-Marie
Wonderful!
Very good production. Enjoyed the video and the sound.
Sonny
Thanks all.
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO USE BIAB AND NOT MAKE IT CHEESY! I cannot thank you enough because it is a songwriters dream beyond belief but all you ever hear is horrible absolutely cheesy songs and recordings. I just started to listen to the songs on the forum and I had to write you to say thank you for doing it right!

Sincerely,

Bill Thompson
Wow very cool video and vocal. Well done
Originally Posted By: Bill T
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO USE BIAB AND NOT MAKE IT CHEESY! I cannot thank you enough because it is a songwriters dream beyond belief but all you ever hear is horrible absolutely cheesy songs and recordings. I just started to listen to the songs on the forum and I had to write you to say thank you for doing it right!

Sincerely,

Bill Thompson

Wow. Way to introduce yourself. grin

Regards,

Bob
How did I miss this post in Nov 2015?!?! Glad to see that someone commented - this bumped it on our forum of course!

Great production - glad to read that it aired on CMT!

This is today's Hot Forum Topic! smile
Originally Posted By: 90 dB
Originally Posted By: Bill T

Sincerely,

Bill Thompson

Wow. Way to introduce yourself. grin

Regards,

Bob

I think... that sounded kinda like an insult. Didn't it? Or am I missing something?
nice arrangement!
© PG Music Forums