PG Music Home

Hello.

a new post by me:

https://soundcloud.com/sergio-guarneri/another-walk-with-you-against-the-wind

Another walk with you (against the wind)

real tracks used:

_RKBAL12.STY

RealTracks in style: ~~684:Bass, Electric, PopHalfNotesSync Ev 120
RealTracks in style: ~~686:Organ, B3, Background Pop Ev 120
RealTracks in style: 1680:Guitar, 12-String Acoustic, Fingerpicking Ev 085
RealTracks in style: ~~405:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Ev 120
RealTracks in song: 624:Fiddle, Soloist George Ev 085
RealDrums in style: RockEven8: a: Snare, HiHat b: Snare busy, HiHat

Guitar melody line by me.

I hope you like it.

Sergio
Posted By: RnAM Re: Another walk with you (against the wind) - 12/20/15 02:14 PM
Hi Sergio,

We find this one quite interesting.
You made very good use of the fiddle RT. It creates a good atmosphere.

Rob and Anne-Marie
Wow! Nice job! I was wishing I was at a bar somewhere listening to this being played by a live band. I'm a sucker for live music. :-)

You said the guitar melody line was "by you." Does that mean you composed it, or you played it? Or both?!
Really nice job. Great composition. Enjoyed my listen.
Very nice! Smooth and relaxing. The fiddle was perfectly married to the guitar. And, the guitar was very nice, too!

Alan & Di
Sergio,

Very enjoyable listen. Nice grouping of instruments. Good mix. The organ level on this one is good.

Nice playing.

Merry Christmas.

floyd
Posted By: tommyad Re: Another walk with you (against the wind) - 12/21/15 02:37 PM
Sergio, the mix sounds really good here. Good job creating a melody. Nice one. Tom
Posted By: SRP Re: Another walk with you (against the wind) - 12/21/15 02:46 PM
I like the way your guitar playing and the organ mix. Yes it does have a live feel to it and this is best mix that I have heard from you. I enjoyed it Sergio!
Sonny
Posted By: Scott C Re: Another walk with you (against the wind) - 12/21/15 04:17 PM
Very nice song . Organ was a nice touch. Well done

Hello,

I usually make a base in bib. Then I play on it with guitar.I try to create a melody
that replace the voice part. So I create and play the melody line.

There is neither notation or score. They are all in my mind.

Thanks for posting.

Sergio
Nice guitar work!! I feel like the fiddle really works in this one. The mix, chord progression, and RT choice are excellent! Merry X-mas!! Greg
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Another walk with you (against the wind) - 12/23/15 09:48 PM
Hi Sergio,

I enjoyed listening to this. You have a very comfortable and lyric feel to your guitar playing and it's really on show with this piece. As floyd said, this grouping of instruments is great.

Happy Christmas,
Noel
© PG Music Forums