PG Music Home
Posted By: Ted7 Allusively Graceful - 12/25/15 08:51 PM
My aim with this new instrumental, was to try and achieve that restaurant background music sound that at one time or another we have all experienced, it's a good instrumental to put on as you sit down and eat and have a little background filler music that will not interfere with the conversations that are going on around a table, and Allusively Graceful, is such an instrumental for that purpose. hope you enjoy listening to it.

https://soundcloud.com/tred-746497268/allusively-graceful

Used.
RealTracks in style: ~~768:Bass, Acoustic, Jazz Sw 110
RealTracks in style: ~~771:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm Jazz Sw 110
RealTracks in song: 421:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm Blues Sw 120
RealTracks in song: 441:Trumpet, Older Sw 140
RealDrums in style: JazzTerryClarke^02-a,b:Brushes
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Allusively Graceful - 12/25/15 09:42 PM
Hi Ted,

I think you can say, "Mission accomplished!". This ticked all the boxes for the criteria you gave yourself. I enjoyed my listen.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: Scott C Re: Allusively Graceful - 12/25/15 10:27 PM
Very nice vibe. Very enjoyable listen
Posted By: Sergio Guarneri Re: Allusively Graceful - 12/26/15 06:52 AM

Nice sound very relaxing.

Sergio
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Allusively Graceful - 12/26/15 08:07 AM
Nice job Ted,
I presume you played the vibe parts?
Yes, your could certainly be in a classy restaurant.
Well done
Trev
Posted By: SRP Re: Allusively Graceful - 12/26/15 01:06 PM
Hi Ted,
Very nice and relaxing song. I wish that the restaurants would play more of this kind of music instead of music that you have to compete with when you are talking. I guess that comes with age. I enjoyed listening.
Sonny
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Allusively Graceful - 12/26/15 03:20 PM
I'll have the Surf and Turf, and the lady will have the linguini with clam sauce!! Seriously, this is pretty music and well put together. The horn is used really nicely. Enjoyed it! Happy New Year! Greg
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Allusively Graceful - 12/26/15 03:58 PM
Very nice. It does make great dinner music!! smile
Posted By: Ted7 Re: Allusively Graceful - 12/27/15 05:20 AM
Thanks guys for the feed back it's always nice to know what other people think of your music. that is why I always put new work up here first. Happy New year to all and to the PGMusic staff.
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Allusively Graceful - 12/29/15 10:08 AM
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi Ted,

I think you can say, "Mission accomplished!". This ticked all the boxes for the criteria you gave yourself. I enjoyed my listen.

Regards,
Noel

What he said!

That's much much better than hearing a pop/country pop diva screaming at the top of her range.

J&B
© PG Music Forums