PG Music Home
2015 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to....

You may have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2016 Everything Pak ..... check here

Over the past year (2015), we’ve had over 950 new original compositions posted to the User Showcase. Wow! Now over 4,000 songs in the Showcase! Many thanks to all that have contributed.

We’d like to thank and recognize these amazing contributions that people have made!

So we announce the "Top 40" User Showcase Awards...to the top 40 contributors of 2015 – a free Band-in-a-Box 2016 Everything Pak for Windows (including the 49 PAK bonus)

We’ve reviewed the contributions from Jan 1 to Dec 31, 2015, and have based the results on a combination of the following criteria:

- great compositions/arrangements/productions
- use lots of Band-in-a-Box or RealBand (RealTracks or MIDI)
- most contributions
- other contribution to the forum (songwriting tips etc.)
- haven't won before (not an absolute requirement)
- haven't already got a free version from beta testing etc.

And the winners (alphabetical order) are:

44kfl
90 dB
Aleck Rand
animarorecords
boehm
Carolyne
Charlie Fogle
Chris37
Cubanpete
Dani48
David Snyder
don gaynor
F.M.M.
Floyd Jane
Gibson
Greg Johnson
gruverider
Guitarhacker
Icelander
Janice & Bud
JosieC
Kemmrich
MarioD
Noel96
olemon
PeterF
RichMac
RnAM
Rob4580
ROG
rsdean
Sergio Guarneri
solidrock
Spacedog
SRP
Steve Young
Sundance
Tommyad
Tommyc
Will Rockwell

If your name is on the list.... congratulations! You have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2016 Everything Pak Hard Drive (including free shipping of course)

To collect your award, please contact marketing@pgmusic.com (by Feb 29, 2016) (attn: Callie), and provide details of where you want it to be sent. (don't forget to let her know your Forum name)

If you've already purchased 2016, we will refund your purchase price. If you already have BB 2016 via another means (beta testing etc.), then you can designate "someone else" to receive it (just send that info privately in your email).

If you're a Mac user, you can either get 2015 Ev. Pak or request a raincheck for the 2016 Mac Everything Pak when it comes out.

Once again, thanks to all the creative people who create, produce and share these wonderful songs!
Doc Peter,

I can't imagine a more generous friend or a more wonderful music writing, practicing, or composing tool.

Thank you sincerely and a hardy congratulations to ALL winners. You are all inspirational to the rest of us.

Don
I'm honoured to have been included in this year's awards.

I would like to say a big thank you to Peter and the whole PG team, both for the award and also for providing us all with this unique and fabulous program.

Congratulations to all the other winners.

ROG.
AMAZING!

Amazing Product.
Amazing Company.
Amazing Gesture.
Amazing Generosity.
Amazing Forum.

Like we aren't already given the most wonderful gift imaginable in the opportunity to have these Amazing tools... My life has been no-stop music since the day I first got BIAB 3 1/2 years ago...

Peter and The PG Gang... Thank You... Y'all are...

AMAZING!

floyd

And... Congratulations to all the awardees...
Oh my word!! shocked

I'm a Mac user so (having just seen the PC prize on your FB page) I was absolutely not expecting my name to be in there - This means so much to me, more than you could've known or imagined, and I'm truly, TRULY grateful to Master PG for this big gesture & recognition.

I'm simply "over the moon" with excitement and joy! crazy

p.s. And of course, congratulations to all the other artists (for that is what you are!) who made the list, most of whose work I've heard and loved every contribution. It is a privilege to be listed among you.
Wow, I just saw this and found my name on it. Thank you.
That is SO crazy awesome that a company would do this! Included shipping! Who does that? PG Music! That's who! smile

Congrats to all of the winners! It is well deserved!
PG Music is the absolute GREATEST!

Thank y'all so much!

I'm happier than Don's dancing chicken avatar. grin

And congrats to all the winners!
The classiest act in the software business shows us all why. Supportive and generous on top of producing wonderful products is a hard act for any company to follow. We are proud to receive the award and privileged to share the honor with such an abundance of talent.

Thanks to all of the PGMusic folks who put so much thought and time into their products, their website and the creation and maintenance of this forum. We love you!

J&B
Thank you so much, it is a great honour.

Thank YOU PG Music for an unique and astounding product without which all my songs would be just ideas.

Congratulations to the other winners, I am humbled to be included.

Alyn
Thank you Peter Gannon and all of your staff at PG Music for being so generous in giving of your time and product to the winners of the 2015 User Showcase Awards. I am surprised and honored to be among that group and I congratulate all the winners who have done such a fantastic job using such a marvelous product. In my opinion there is no other software on the market that can compare to what PG Music offers with BIAB. You guys rock!

Sonny
Peter and all the staff at PG music.
I am completely stoked. What a wonderful company. What a wonderful gift. My singing teacher's husband is a pastor and has written over 1000 songs. He has been desperate to try BIAB since I sung its praises in 2012. I am going to pass this Everything Pak onto him. He is going to be completely delighted.
Thank you for an amazingly generous and surprising award.
I've been using Band In A Box since the Atari ST days and it's always been a great tool to use.
Thanks again for being such a generous company and producing such enjoyable software.
Dear Peter and Team PG:

Thank you doesn't seem anywhere near adequate enough for your incredible gift! I'm very, very grateful. In all my years of buying things, I've never once come across a company that treats people with as much respect and with as much consideration as PG Music. I wholeheartedly support floyd when he said...

Quote:
AMAZING!

Amazing Product.
Amazing Company.
Amazing Gesture.
Amazing Generosity.
Amazing Forum.

Not a day goes by when I don't sit at my computer and puzzle my way through constructing another bit of a song. I couldn't even begin to count the hours and hours of enjoyment you've brought my way. I honestly cannot imagine life without BIAB and RB. Thank you!

Congratulations everyone smile

Noel
Thanks to you, Peter, and to everyone at PG Music.

Without all of you, without Band In A Box and those amazing Real Tracks, my songs would never have gone beyond the kitchen table.

The same goes for the talented musicians in this community who have shown me what's possible with this incredible software.

Scott
Peter & PG Music Team,

Thanks very much for this very generous surprise - so nice to be part of this whole experience.

Congratulations to everyone else as well!

Bob
My sincere thanks to the wonderful folks of PGMusic. Such a surprise. What an amazing product and friendly community.

Congratulations to all the award winners.
I'd like to thank The Academy, PG Music, and of course, all the little people who made this possible. This award will occupy a revered space in my studio, right next to the lava lamp. grin

Now, for something completely different................

Thanks to Peter and all the great folks at PG for creating this unique set of programs, and thank you for this generous gift.

Regards,

Bob
A year ago I was shopping for a drum machine, and BIB came to my attention. I'm a miserable musician, and need a lot of help recording my songs. BIB provides that help, it's like having a group of session players just waiting in the next room. I still have much to learn about the program, but have recorded about 30 songs over the past year.
With my new song "Across the Great Divide", I discovered that BIB is a great songwriting aid. Not only did I pick chord structure with the program, but wrote lyrics to follow that structure. Then when the song was complete, I used RealBand to build guitar fills and solos.
I honestly wouldn't be able to record without these programs, PG is a great company with a great product.
Thank You Peter and everyone at PG. This amazing software along with the camaraderie found in this wonderful community has had a profound impact on my life. The generosity in giving this award is beyond compare. You certainly have touched a lot of lives and are the model of a caring and supportive company. My congratulations to all the other recipients and it is my honor to be included in this group of highly creative and talented people. Tom
Thank you so much, I am honored. I have used and loved this program for many years and will continue as it always amazes me with the wonderful music it makes. It is a great writing partner.
Kenny
Thank you, Peter and all the team of PG Music.
I'm very glad to be in the list ! Band-in-a-Box is a fabulous tool which allows to create nice songs.
Congratulations to all the winners. Christian
Thank you, thank you, thank you PG Music,

I'm honoured to be one of the winners in this year's awards.
A big thank you to Peter and the PG team for the award and also for this unique and fabulous program which plays a big part in my life.
Congratulations to all my fellow winners.

Guenter
Congratulations to all the 2015 winners!

And thank you so much PG Music for creating the best and most comprehensive music program ever. The 2016 version enhances the user experience even more, so very cool!
We can't think of any other software company that is so dedicated and so very generous to its clients. Rewarding 40 (!) people this year...that's unprecedented. It goes to show how much your heart is in the right place smile

We are definitely going to create many more songs with this wonderful program!

Rob and Anne-Marie
Congratulations to all the winners! Wow, everyone listed is so deserving. Just reading the list of winners brings a smile.

PG Music is truely in a class by itself.
Dear Peter, PG-Staff, and BB Users Forum Friends,

My wife and I are truly honored and humbled by this recognition and incredibly generous award. If you told me back in 2008 when I started using BB that it would be such a rewarding experience, I never would have believe it. I feel so lucky to have found such a marvelous musical tool, to have met such wonderful people on the Forum, and to be associated with such a remarkably helpful, responsive, supportive, and appreciative company.
You’ve heard that we feel BB has made a great impact on our lives. I believe it’s true. This software suite, support team, and User Forum has not only helped me become a better composer and musician, it’s enabled me to capture my music in a way that’s good enough to share with others. Many years ago, I wrote songs but never recorded them due the technological and cost limitations of the day. They were only heard when I performed them live. After a while I stopped writing. Now the revolution in home recording and this incredible software has given me the tools and motivation to continue my musical journey. If it hasn’t changed my life, it certainly has made my life richer and more gratifying. I thank Peter, PGMusic and my Forum Friends for that. I can only hope our music brings enjoyment to those who listen.

Thank you and congratulations to all winners!!

SpaceDog
Doctor Peter Gannon and all of your staff at PG Music,
PG Music is the absolute GREATEST!
Thank you all so much.
BIAB is an unique and amazing product which I have been using for about 20 years.
I'm very happy and honoured to have been included in this year's awards.
And… Congratulations to all the other winners.

Shigeki Adachi
Hi, Peter and PG staff !

I am not sure I am worth
this recognition, but naturally
I feel most humbled for the
diplay of your huge generosity !

Thank you so much !

....and congrats to all the other winners !

Cheers
Dani

Thank you once again. And for this wonderful community. Congratulations to all of the winners which includes everyone who takes advantage of this wonderful product.

I look forward to where this year takes us creatively!

I'm reading the post just right in this moment.
I've no words.

I'm very glad to be included in your nominations.

Very thanks to you and to your great program.
I could not have made any music of mine without it.

Sergio

ps. Congratulations to all winners!!!

Sergio
A big Congrats to all the winners who post some fantastic music on this forum, you all deserve it.

And what a great company yet again to show such generosity to its users. That list seems even longer this year.

Congrats to all.

Musiclover
Dear Peter,

I too offer my heartfelt thanks to you and your GREAT COMPANY for an AMAZING PRODUCT and an AMAZING TEAM. I was talking with Callie once about something and she mentioned the Support team as a resource, and I said "Oh they know me, trust me..." And then we both laughed. What I mean is that the tech team has been so supportive and patient beyond words or anything I have EVER seen in customer service while I was learning the tools--and I have written books on customer service. Your company is the Gold Standard for Customer Service in addition to providing a mind-boggling product.

I guess my way of saying thanks is this--a super great musician came to my house the other night and listened to one of my latest and said, "Awesome. You have come such a long way in two years man."

I was so proud. And I feel I have been on a musical growth spurt. BUT, I know I could not have done it without your product, your team and all of the wonderful friends and mentors I have found on this forum.

Thank you all. A million thanks, from the bottom of my heart. Here's to a great 2016 of great tunes from everybody!!! Band in a Box you rock!!!!!!
My copy of 2016 arrived today.

I want to add my thoughts to what David said.

I have never seen a Support Team nearly so knowledgeable and courteous as PG's, not even close!

"A great boss attracts great staff!" That's very evident in this company.

Thanks, Dr. Gannon.
How Cool Is This!!!!! It's the Ginchiest!!!!!! Thanks PG!!!! <3
Wow! Thank you so much Peter and PG Music.
I am very humbled by this kind gesture.
Thank you again. Rob
I would like to thank the Dr. Gannon and the PGMusic staff for including me as one of the winners. I am very grateful and extremely honored to be included with such talented musicians and composers as the other winners.

Without BiaB I doubt that I would be playing as much as I am today and for sure I would not be writing and composing songs. BiaB and PGMusic are the best. What else can I say except thank you.
Wow! I am glad I am finally clicking on this thread! I don't really feel deserving, but it is nice to be included on a top 40 list that include Floyd Jane and other talented folks here (ha, ha).

I think PM Music has got to be one of the top customer service companies around and with a great product.

A VST product that you could include in any DAW (the standard BIAB chord type layout and then add instruments that use the chord layout) would probably open BIAB to another world of users.
Hi PG
Thank you for including me with such great company.
Thank you for the forums and the pleasure I get from all songs posted.
Thank you for the fun machine - RealBand. Cheers.
CONGRATULATIONS to all the award WINNERS! :-)

…and everybody at PG MUSIC: You are the BEST!
Once again, thank you PG Music, particularly you Peter Gannon, for your generosity, encouragement, and for such a great product. Congrats to all the 2015 winners and contributors! I still think we should have that convention one day.
Carolyne Swayze
Wow , thanks Peter. I can believe that I have won for the third time. A real challenge considering all the superior talents in this forum. My congratulations to all winners, they are all very well reserved. This is an encouragement to keep on going.

Mike B.
Very, very cool. What an amazing company and a great group of folks to be included in.

We are a family of some of the most talented folks, from a musical as well as innovative musical software POV.... Just honored to be among you all.

Thank you
holy smokes thank you so much for the wonderful gift and congrads to the other very talented people on this music forum special thanks to Dr.Gannon and pg team great company and product I would be lost with out it thanks again f.m.m.
Wish I could have afforded the 2017 version. frown
© PG Music Forums