PG Music Home
Been sometime since I posted, wrote this song about a month ago; just got around to tracking it. All of the instruments are from Band in a Box, my favorite band of all time. Feedback is appreciated!

Instruments are
Bass 518
Real Drums ev16^5-SnH,Snrd
Rhythm acous 368
Rhythm elec 1017
Finger Acous 364

Lyrics
In You I Am Born Again
(the sinners prayer)

Slender beams of light split this darkened room
here I kneel
I am searching I'm a slave, broken here
waiting on You Lord

Angels glow through the panes of glass
I raise my hands and cry out to You Lord
spare my darkened soul
take my pain away

I lift my eyes, I raise to my feet
never to be the same man
Your Holy Spirit fills me up
I am born again

In You I am born again
Jesus in You I am born again

In You I Am Born Again (the sinners prayer)

Hi, Robert !

This is a very nice tune Robert,
liked it truly much !:))

Cheers
Dani
Gorgeous and meaningful song. Nice vocals.

I suggest you review the break in the song. It stops abruptly in the middle of the phrasing. You can let it play until a natural break. The song is short and extending it a few seconds is ok. Maybe even experiment with fading the instrument at that point rather than having an abrupt stop.

It is a really good song and well done. Enjoyed listening.
Hi Robert,

nice song and good delivery.
I suppose the break in the middle is an accident.
Enjoyed listening.

Guenter

Nice song Robert.
Well sung. I like it.

Sergio
Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Gorgeous and meaningful song. Nice vocals.

I suggest you review the break in the song. It stops abruptly in the middle of the phrasing. You can let it play until a natural break. The song is short and extending it a few seconds is ok. Maybe even experiment with fading the instrument at that point rather than having an abrupt stop.

It is a really good song and well done. Enjoyed listening.

Same opinion about the break Robert, otherwhise the song is short but well achieved, nice voice too.
Probably because I am a french people, I am always surprised to see how jesus and lord inspire musicians of this forum.

Cheers
Pascal
Love the cadence! well done!
Robert,

man, your vocals have really grown in confidence since you first started posting songs here! These vocals are just AWESOME! You have the prefect voice for what you're doing!

I thought the brevity of this song would make it useful as a transition between elements in a church service

Regarding that spot in the song where the sound just cut out... I have to agree with those who have wondered whether it was intentional, or if there was a glitch in the upload.

Anyway... you have accumulated an amazing body of work here through the years, and it pleases me to see that all of it has ministerial application! Keep up the good work!
Thank you for this. I don't usually critique any ones music, only to say its good. But in this case, in addition to saying its good, I'm going to agree with others, that the break in the first half of tune, doesn't give the natural feel for which I think you're looking. Nice song, and thanks for sharing.
-Carolyne
Thanks everyone for the feedback, much appreciated!
© PG Music Forums