PG Music Home
Posted By: Tommyc Hard Nights Drunk - 05/02/16 07:20 PM
Hard Nights Drunk

This is anuther one of the Stories of "The Hugh Jiddyut Quartet and Discount Liquor Store Revue" and their stellar rise to Fame!

This is story about my 18th wife, that many in the last 2 years. Seems soon as they get a couple of Social Security checks in their belt. Thay are history!!
pickup
It's been ^ a Hard Nights Drunk
And I'm a drunker than I thunk
It's been a Hard Nights Drunk
Might be smelling like a skunk
When I get home, there's you
And hit with things that you threw
and you got a vicious right.

gonna sleep in good today
That ain't exactly what you say
When I lay down in there
You yank me up by the hair
and You scream all day.

When you're home,
everyone's scared of your right ( and left hook too)
When you're gone
I'll be out gettin real tight (yikes)

I might be acting, like a dog
And I'm slimy, like a Frog
But when I get home, I'm screwed
cause I brought home some dude.
as you sucker punch him right

When you're home,
everyone's scared of your height
When you're gone
doing the same as last night (yikes)

Won't remember a single thang
maybe be suffering Bramaged Dain
Cuz when I get home you chew,
my little hinny into
And I squeal all Night
You know I squeal all Night
You know I squeal all Night
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/03/16 12:25 PM
Tommy, you've got your Be-Dulls bluegrass album about half finished! And they've all been fun! As far as marketing your stuff, using other peoples' copyright protected work limits what you can do (without paying somebody for rights)

Your own ideas are good enough that you don't really need to piggyback on anybody else's momentum... and in the final analysis, doing so might actually hold you back.

I notice this song isn't getting a lot of comments, and it may be because you posted several songs at the same time. I think you'll find that if you space your submissions out a little so there's only one at a time on the front page, people will be more inclined to comment. Speaking only for myself, a lot of times I find myself thinking that I've already commented on an artist's song, and I don't stop to differentiate if they have multiple songs up at once.

Having said all that.. you are absolutely TEARIN' IT UP as forum spoof song writer! You have it down to a science, and you keep refining the algorithm!
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/03/16 12:32 PM
You're on a roll, Tommy C!! I'm diggin' the Be-dulls! Listened last night to your version of Drive my Car. You got some great stuff happenin' there!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/03/16 01:05 PM
Lol Pat! I'm really just having fun, if I had to stress over any part of the monetary thing, it might not be fun anymore. It would be mega-super-ludicrous-moneylicious-jumbotron-3D-ultrafashonmodel,ridingagoat,nekid,in,a,protest,fun. If you like that sort of thang, wife 18 says I don't. Maybe if I made the CD cover white without any print, then no one would ever know! MWA HA HA! :evilhillbillylaugh:
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/03/16 01:07 PM
Originally Posted By: Tommyc
Lol Pat! I'm really just having fun, if I had to stress over any part of the monetary thing, it might not be fun anymore. It would be mega-super-ludicrous-moneylicious-jumbotron-3D-ultrafashonmodel,ridingagoat,nekid,in,a,protest,fun. If you like that sort of thang, wife 18 says I don't. Maybe if I made the CD cover white without any print, then no one would ever know! MWA HA HA! :evilhillbillylaugh:

Tommy... I like your style! I stand corrected, and I think you are wise to differentiate between the fun and money (and pick the sure bet, which is the fun!)

Smart man!
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/03/16 01:57 PM
Thanks Greg! I'm digging the Be Dulls, remember The Ruttles?
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/03/16 02:07 PM
I'm proud to be in the lower part of the 99%, but if I was rich, I would buy my own politician and then embarrass him in press conferences by playing all my Be Dulls hits while he walks in a wedding march crawl and answer all questions in a Hillbilly Hacksent!
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/03/16 05:09 PM
Oh Yeah, I remember the Ruttles ("Ouch", and "Cheese and Onions", Dirk and Nasty and the gang!)
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/03/16 06:25 PM
Funny!
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/04/16 01:15 AM
Thanks David, I had fun making it! smile
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/05/16 04:10 PM
Always expect something from left-field from you Tommy.

This one's no surprise either!

A lot of fun from start to finish!
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/05/16 06:18 PM
Thanks Video Track! Just been having some fun with Biab! smile
Posted By: Rob4580 Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/05/16 07:50 PM
Great stuff mate. Lotsa fun.Nice to hear the Beatles set to bluegrass.
The only problem I have is the laugh track is a touch to loud for me.
Rob
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/06/16 10:48 AM
Thanks Rob! The laugh track is a little loud, I spent very little time on the song, about 4 hours from writing lyrics to uploaded. Mostly just having fun, my prime directive!
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/06/16 11:45 AM
Thanks Rob! The laugh track is a little loud, I spent very little time on the song, about 4 hours from writing lyrics to uploaded. Mostly just having fun, my prime directive!

its evident you're having fun Tommy... but don't minimize the quality of what you have going on here! These are seriously clever parodies, and I hope you are proud of them!
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/06/16 02:20 PM
Thanks Pat! These songs are like my children...................... CRAZY Children with drinking problems! crazy
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/06/16 03:11 PM
Hey. Pass that around...
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/06/16 05:03 PM
Thanks Pat! These songs are like my children...................... CRAZY Children with drinking problems! crazy

ha! You made me snort my coffee! ;-)
Posted By: RnAM Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/06/16 05:30 PM
A funny compilation song Tommy!
What real tracks did you use?
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/06/16 10:01 PM
If you missed that round, they just keep on coming around every 3 minutes!! Better known as a Texas Hour!!!
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/06/16 10:03 PM
Does it work better if you snort it? I'm willin to try on a daily basis!!!!
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Hard Nights Drunk - 05/06/16 10:06 PM
Bluegrass Dov Ev 100 style with 820 Mandolin Soloist, and Banjo 589 rhythm. Thanks RnAM!
© PG Music Forums