PG Music Home
Posted By: Riccled Journeyman's Song - 10/10/16 04:20 PM
Hi everyone its good to be back! Been busy writing songs on BB in the past 6 months and I have been delighted by the positive feedback from all over,so this one is a short casual song using some of the RealTracks country/folk guitars,with me playing the solo whistle and the bass and the backing vocals,i sing the lead,i know my voice isn't brilliant but I think I do alright,hope you enjoy it!

https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/journeymans-song
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Journeyman's Song - 10/10/16 05:27 PM
Hi Riccled, Nice work on the song! - I like the sound of the whistle at 1:32. Well done!
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Journeyman's Song - 10/10/16 06:02 PM
I liked this! Good job!
Posted By: Riccled Re: Journeyman's Song - 10/11/16 07:31 AM
Thanks Joe and David for those responses,i am very fond of this song and am pleased its doing well on soundcloud etc.
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Journeyman's Song - 10/11/16 05:06 PM
Very pleasant song!! I like the intimate vocal, although there may be a little distortion at times. BG vocals and whistle really work with this vibe. I hear a little Pink Floyd or solo John Lennon. Really nice listen!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Riccled Re: Journeyman's Song - 10/11/16 06:32 PM
Cheers Greg,yes i do push the mix on occasions but im not that bothered to be honest,i just made that song up on the spot and recorded it,its one of my favourites of my recent songs,i listen to it a lot myself.
Thanks.
R.
Posted By: Scott C Re: Journeyman's Song - 10/12/16 12:50 PM
Very cool vocal and backtrack
Posted By: Will B - PG Music Re: Journeyman's Song - 10/12/16 02:20 PM
I like the intimate quality of the vocal, personally. This reminds me of Syd Barrett's solo stuff. Really nice job, you're on a tear!
Posted By: Riccled Re: Journeyman's Song - 10/12/16 04:02 PM
Thanks Scott and Will,yes i'm glad this song is doing well.
R.
© PG Music Forums