PG Music Home
I've just finished the third part of my intended "Argentinian Tango Style" set of Usertracks (how's this for shameless plug!) and after making a demo where they all come together, using the "Tangopia" demo song as template, I ended up with something that on second listen I thought was actually pretty darn good in its own right.
So I thought I just might share that short piece with this place, and I hope you enjoy - "Piano Tango2" BandDemo

p.s. This piece also showcases the Plugins function (in this case the melody instrument), which is a new feature on BBox 2016 for Mac cool
That was lovely, Eddie! Beautiful melody. In my imagination, I heard some castanets faintly in the background.

Regards,

Bob
Originally Posted By: 90 dB
That was lovely, Eddie! Beautiful melody.
Tank you, I absolutely agree but I can't take credit for that part, only the arrangement & instrumentation is mine.
Very cool tune. Very well done
Nice! Very tango-y!

smile
Originally Posted By: David Snyder
Nice! Very tango-y!

smile
Why, thank you, that was rather the idea grin
But really, the whole point of making this set was to go for a tango version that would be less...uh, Ballroom-y laugh
Eddie,
Yes, sounds great!
Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
Eddie,
Yes, sounds great!
blush
Originally Posted By: 90 dB
That was lovely, Eddie! Beautiful melody. In my imagination, I heard some castanets faintly in the background.

Regards,

Bob

I agree!! Very nice Eddy! Take care. Greg
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Very nice Eddy! Take care. Greg
My name isn't "Eddy", but thanks for the compliment all the same.
That begs for a longer play time.

Very cool!

J&B
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
That begs for a longer play time.
You know the saying - Always leave them wanting more, eh wink
Icelander,

Very sultry! Not sure what the user track is in there ( accordion?) but it sounds good...and an unusual style for this forum.
Worthy of a song to itself.

Robert
Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Icelander,

Very sultry! Not sure what the user track is in there ( accordion?) but it sounds good...and an unusual style for this forum.
Worthy of a song to itself.

Robert
You know, that you couldn't even tell which of what you just heard were my Usetracks is just about the biggest compliment I got as a UT creator! shocked
But, to answer your question: There are in fact a total of three Usertracks of mine in this one piece of music (piano, accordion & violin), all playing together just like any certified style cool
Nice work Eddie! You have inspired me to make 2017 the year I check out User Tracks smile

Cheers
Jez
Originally Posted By: receder
Nice work Eddie! You have inspired me to make 2017 the year I check out User Tracks smile
Very good. With all the listed improvements on this feature they've made for the 2017 update, I'd say you picked just the right time for it cool

p.s. And of course, if you'll be looking for top quality specimens, I know just the place wink
Very nice. That conjured up images of a latin bar with the big ceiling fans.

Cheers.
Mike.
Eddie,

So every single instrument I'm hearing is a user track?
Well that sounds pretty good!

Rob
Originally Posted By: RnAM
Eddie,

So every single instrument I'm hearing is a user track?
Close, BBox own Tango bass is in there too somewhere for some "ground support". But the three main instruments are all mine.
Originally Posted By: Mike. R.
Very nice. That conjured up images of a latin bar with the big ceiling fans.

Cheers.
Mike.
That's a definite "mission accomplished" in my book, then cool
I really like this! Great job!
Originally Posted By: David Snyder
I really like this! Great job!
Coming from a true pro like yourself, that means a lot, thank you.
And now a much requested "full song" version, with an updated piano UT is up HERE - Enjoy! cool
© PG Music Forums