PG Music Home
2016 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to....

You may have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2017 Everything Pak ..... check here

Over the past year (2016), we’ve had over 1,080 new original compositions posted to the User Showcase. Wow! Now over 5,000 songs in the Showcase! Many thanks to all that have contributed. There were contributions from 160 different people during the year. From 20 countries!.. Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA

We’d like to thank and recognize these amazing contributions that people have made!

So we announce the "Top 40" User Showcase Awards...to the top 41 contributors of 2016 – a free Band-in-a-Box 2017 Everything Pak for Windows (including the 49 PAK bonus)

We’ve reviewed the contributions from Jan 1 to Dec 31, 2016, and have based the results on a combination of the following criteria:

- great compositions/arrangements/productions
- use lots of Band-in-a-Box or RealBand (RealTracks or MIDI)
- most contributions
- other contribution to the forum (songwriting tips etc.)
- haven't won before (not an absolute requirement)
- haven't already got a free version from beta testing etc.

And the winners (alphabetical order) are:

44kfl
90 dB
animarorecords
BlueAttitude
Bob Buford
boehm
Charlie Fogle
Chris37
cubanpete
dani48
David Snyder
Don Gaynor
F.M.M.
fgrittner
floyd jane
gibson
Greg Johnson
gruverider
Guitarhacker
HiroshiK
Janice & Bud
jannesan
JoanneCooper
MarioD
Matcham
Noel96
PaddyG
PeterF
RnAM
Robertkc
ROG
rsdean
Scott C
Sergio Guarneri
Steve Young
Sundance
tommyad
Tommyc
Torrey Bliss
Trygve Larsen
Will Rockwell

If your name is on the list.... congratulations! You have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2017 Everything Pak Hard Drive (including free shipping of course)

To collect your award, please contact marketing@pgmusic.com (by Feb 28, 2017) (attn: Callie), and provide details of where you want it to be sent. (don't forget to let her know your Forum name)

If you've already purchased 2017, we will refund your purchase price. If you already have BB 2017 via another means (beta testing etc.), then you can designate "someone else" to receive it (just send that info privately in your email).

If you're a Mac user, you can either get 2016 Ev. Pak or request a raincheck for the 2017 Mac Everything Pak when it comes out.

Once again, thanks to all the creative people who create, produce and share these wonderful songs!
Many thanks, Peter.

It's an honour to be included amongst such illustrious company and to be awarded this wonderful software.

I wish PG Music every success for 2017.

ROG.
Peter,

This is incredibly generous. Thanks very much - it is very appreciated.

Bob
Peter,
Thank you SO much for this award. To be included in such illustrious distinguished company is reward itself.
In fact having BIAB to put my thoughts and words to music is it's own reward.
Thank you.

All the best for the future

Alyn
Very nice. Thank you so very much.

Great company, great people, great products.

What more could you want...?

Again... thanks!!
Thank you Peter!

You truly are the most generous software company ever, and BIAB is by far the best music creation program ever!
We are looking forward to creating many new songs with the 2017 everythingpak.
Congrats to all other winners.

Rob & Anne-Marie
WOW!!!!!!! This is Way Too Cool, was too broke to buy this year!!!!!! Thank You So Much!!!!!!
Congratulations, everybody. Hopefully I'll have some time to submit music this year; unfortunately too many life events took precedence in 2016, but I'll try to make time for more music submissions in 2017.

It's absolutely awesome the wonderful music that we can listen to on the "PGMusic Channel" (I often listen when I'm out walking the dog in the mornings). I don't get to post my comments much (it's hard to do while walking and holding a leash in one hand), but the quality of music coming out of our friendly forum community is phenomenal.

Again, congratulations to all the winners.
I am in awe of this company, it's generosity, and the product they create; which is incomparable.

Thank you, Peter.

Regards,

Bob
Thank you so much. Feel blessed to be apart of this list this year. I am truly grateful. This is an awesome product and the User Forum is an awesome group to interact with.

Thanks again
Dear Peter !

Don´t know if I really deserved
this great gift but I am sure
you do know that I am so very
grateful for the honor bestowed
on me ! thank you so much !

Cheers
Dani
Thanks so much Peter, and thank you for providing us with the tools to help help us get what we hear in our heads into a tangible form! To think that we have access to some of the top musical talent in the world to help us with a project is beyond belief. I really believe that all of us in this BIAB community are on a journey together with you taking the lead. Where will we be in the coming years? It's exciting!! Thanks again, Torrey.
Peter,

Thank you for your generous gift and above all for this terrific programme which has rekindled my enjoyment of making music.

Robert
What a fantastic gesture and recognition.

Congratulations to all the winners (well deserved).

I cannot think of any other company that would acknowledge, let alone reward so many of its customers in this way.

PG Music is truly unique in this personal approach. Long may it continue.

What a big surprise Peter,

many thanks to all of you and great compliments to all winner list members.

Band in a box is not only a great music program, but a powerful tool that has allowed me
to improve a lot.

Sergio
thank you very much for the award I love my biab I wished the best to you peter what a great contribution you have made in the music world for many of us. great products, and biab creates, teaches, performs I could go one here very grateful  and to all pg music staff thanks eric 
I'm stunned, what a great and generous company.

Thank you Peter, I appreciate this so much.

Band In A Box is my go to for my passion of songwriting.

Thanks,

Kenny
My gracious, I just found I am on the list. Congratulations to all the winners. BIAB continues to rock. Amazing generosity from a company that gives so much to the world of music.

Thank you to Dr. Gannon and the entire staff.

Charlie
Hey Peter and everybody else at my favorite company PG Music! Thanks so much! What a great year this has been for musical fun.

Congratulations to all the winners and to everyone on the forum--all of whom have posted fantastic contributions this year.

Here's to the greatest, most awesome and most inspiring musical community on the world wide musical web!!!!!!!

Let's tear it up in 2017!!!!

smile
Thank you so much, I will incorporate the new styles and instruments into my work. You are making me a better songwriter
Thank you Dr. Gannon and your wonderful and always helpful staff. We are honored to be associated with such a great company AND to be in the company of these talented award winners.

We wish you all a fun and prosperous 2017!!

Janice and Bud

Thanking Pete and the PGMusic for the award. Echoing what everybody say in this forum about this company. Believe me, no other software company offers the level of service and support like PGMusic.
Congratulations to all very well deserved recipients..

Mike B.
Doctor Peter Gannon and all of your staff at PG Music,

PG Music is the absolute GREATEST!
Thank you to all so much.
BIAB is an unique and amazing product which I have been using for about 20 years.
I'm very happy and honoured to have been included in this year's awards following last year.
And… Congratulations to all the other winners.

I wish you all a fun and prosperous 2017!

Shigeki Adachi
Dr. Gannon and the entire PGMusic staff...

Unbelievable.

Amazing.

It is near unfathomable that a company would do this. Takes my breath away. The "magic" that is Band-In-A-Box is gift enough. The functionality that it provides is nearly incomprehensible - allowing people at ALL levels to bring a high level of professionalism to their music, no matter how simple or how complex. It is astounding. The fact that you present these awards is only more so. Astounding.

Thank You!!!

Congratulations to all the recipients.

floyd
Dr. Gannon and everyone at PGMusic,

This amazing software which has progressed over the years from a backing band to a virtual composing collaborator can only be upstaged by the generous gesture of these awards. The forum has become a great venue in which to showcase our work along with being a valuable educational tool. I have a pretty active imagination but in my widest dreams I never would have guessed that the software would have developed to this point and I can't wait to see what is in store for the future. Congratulations to all my forum friends who received this amazing award and also to all the people who participated in this wonderful community. Thanks so much, Tom
Thanks Peter and PGMusic, I'm really grateful for the honor of receiving the award smile Band-in-a-box has truly changed my life and it is changing it even more every day.

Janne
Peter Gannon and all the terrific PG Music staff.

I cannot thank you enough for the amazing gift that your software has brought to my life over the last three years. Many have said it before but I have to repeat that this software has quite literally changed my life.

Your generosity continues to amaze and delight me.

Thank you so much and all the best for 2017.

Yours in music
That's a lot of prizes and appreciation! Gotta love PG Music. Congrats to all of the winners. It is WELL deserved!
Peter and staff,

Thank you again for keeping my music alive and flowing since being sidelined by a debilitating CVA. Your generosity is unsurpassed anywhere.

Your responsiveness to your users' input is excellent. We all appreciate being a small part of the growth and success of BIAB.

Your staff is exemplary, making questions and problems a wonderful experience in how Customer Service should be done.

Donny
Peter,
Thank you so much! Your fabulous creative software has brought me such joy, fun, freedom and inspiration from day one - and it just gets better and better. This means a lot to me. I am so grateful. What a stellar company!

God bless you and all the PG team!
WHAT A COMPANY!!! I would never have thought a program could produce natural sounding, quality tracks, AND be so inspiring for songwriting. This program is a marvel! And, the generosity of the PG music is like something I've never seen before. Thanks so much Peter and Co.!! Unlike many fine musicians on the forum, I can barely play, and were it not for BIAB, I would not have had the most prolific and rewarding 5 years of my life with respect to creativity. I would have bought this product even if I couldn't use it, just to be part of this incredible forum. I have never seen such a group of wonderful, creative, kind and talented folks as you! Take care all!
Peter & team,
Lot's of very nice comments here and I would have to agree with them all.

A very generous gesture and much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Peter
Peter and the Stuff members,

Thank you very much for this really wonderful news and splendid gift. I am very happy and also deeply honored that I was chosen as one of the top 40 contributors of 2016.

BIAB is such a great application that can turn simple melodies into professional-level musical works. It is like a magic. I would like to thank the developers of BIAB for their supreme works that made it happen.

Thank you again,

Hiroshi (HiroshiK)
I would like to echo what the others have said, I feel deeply honored to be one of the ones chosen this year, it means a lot!
Dear Dr Gannon,

Thank you so much for including me in the list of forum awards! I am very grateful. You caught me by surprise.

Like so many people on these forums, your musical inventions have opened the door to a world of possibilities that would have remained closed to me without your software.

Band In A Box and Realband are outstanding programs and have allowed me to pursue a hobby of writing songs in ways that I could never have imagined prior to stumbling onto the program in 2006. During the course of my journey, I've learned arranging techniques, recording techniques, production strategies and have even become reasonably confident with singing! All of these have been possible because of what you and the PG Music team have created.

I honestly don't know of another company that is as generous and as considerate as PG Music.

Congratulations to everyone!

Regards,
Noel
Thank you Peter for your generosity. I an honored to included with such great award winning talent. If it wasn't for your company producing outstanding software I would have given up playing years ago. Plus this comes at a perfect time for me as all that I could afford this year was the basic package.

Thank you very much.
Congratulations to everyone who was successful. Outstanding achievements.
Thanks a lot, Peter.
I'm very glad to be in this list.
Band-in-a-Box is for me a wonderful way to make real all the music I have in my head and this with high quality realtracks. Christian
Many thanks to Peter and the PG Music staff. I am very honored to be included in the list of winners. I'm a huge fan of BIAB and the company and have been using it and promoting it for many years. BIAB has had a huge influence on my music and my productivity.

Long may you run.

Bob
Wow, I nearly missed that I'm on the list.
Thank you a lot, Peter, for this unique generosity.
Congratulations to all other winners.
I'm happy.

Guenter
What a talented collection.
Don't know how you could choose !
Congratulations, winners, for making
this a great forum.
Hello Peter,

On behalf of Paddy Gobel (Paddy G.) who at the moment is not able to respond himself, we thank you very, very much for the prize. (We are good friends both on the forum as well as outside the forum.)
He wants you to know, that it means a lot to him!

Rob and Anne-Marie
Thank you, Peter and the rest of your marketing staff for the generous award bestowed on me. BIAB changed my musical life back in the early 90s. The introduction of RealTracks and RealDrums, and their continued growth and enhancements have been a godsend. I couldn't have released a new recording each Thursday in 2016 without this powerful tool.

Fred
I don't know how to thank you enough, Peter, for your kindness and generosity! You and your entire staff are just the best to work with. And you somehow keep getting better and better with BIAB. I am so proud to be able to use your products, and I am so grateful and honored to be mentioned among so many wonderful people as an award winner.

Best to all,

Steve
Congrats to all the winners. Way to go!
Thank you Peter and all the BIAB team. I'm thrilled! Realtracks have inspired all the songs I've written in the past year and the considerate feedback from forum members has gently urged me forward with each production. It's great to see many of those forum members also on this list. Congratulations y'all!
Thank you again! What a pleasure it is to be a part of this community. I look forward to a great 2017!
Congratulations to all these great winners. It looks like there are more than ever. Bravo!

Aleck Rand
Congratulations to everyone for the showcase awards.

As a newcomer/user to BIAB its great to hear the excellent quality that is being produced which I for one, take great inspiration from.

Keep up the good work

All the Best
Paul
Oh wow ! This was such a nice surprise and totally unsuspected....
Thank you so much Peter and the other staff members ! And congratulation to all the others also...
41 Award Winners!

PG Music is a generous and astounding software company. Congratulations to each and every winner.
© PG Music Forums