PG Music Home
Posted By: guitar1 Two Gypsies - 03/25/17 11:25 PM
This is another new tune. Hope you like it. I'm trying to get some of my newer tunes up on Soundcloud, but it's taking some time. Two Gypsies
Posted By: Al-David Re: Two Gypsies - 03/26/17 12:39 AM
Hi Gary,

Well, Di and I sure are delighted you got this one up. A good old country waltz very well done. We liked the simplicity of this. There's everything it needs and not a thing it doesn't need.

My father ran a tavern many years ago and had dances every Saturday night. You took us back to the simplicity of that time ... both in music and dreams. We liked this one so much. what a great tune and delivery. Super job all around!

Alan & Di
Posted By: guitar1 Re: Two Gypsies - 03/26/17 01:24 AM
Thank you so much. By the way, what was the name of your fathers tavern. I'm originally from Paris, Tn. and in the sixties I probably played just about every tavern and chicken wire bar and club for 200 miles around that area. I started playing when I was fifteen at the old Silver Slipper bar in Paris. I had to stand behind the bass player so they couldn't see how young I was. Lookout I'm about to give away my age. I still love the old traditional styles, whether it be country, r&b or rock. Thanks again.
Posted By: Scott C Re: Two Gypsies - 03/26/17 09:11 AM
Love the intro. Guitar was excellent. Vocal and lyric were very cool. Well done
Posted By: Sergio Guarneri Re: Two Gypsies - 03/26/17 02:24 PM

Very nice country sound, well performed.

Sergio
© PG Music Forums