PG Music Home
Song demo, reworked, overhauled, and now almost 100% of (edited) RTs,
except bass and drums, and a little added sugar .... :

(in case the link doesn't work: I will be your Doggie)

Lyrics:

I Will Be Your Doggie © Artspurg SABAM ’89

Friends I’m deeply troubled, I need your help you see
My baby’s got a doggie, forgetting about me
Ever since she’s got that thing, she’s treating me like dirt
So I’m a little jealous, I’m a little hurt

* Let me tell you sweetie
I am a loyal friend
Change the way you see me
I say, let it end

I done me some thinking, and yes I saw the light
The way my baby’s acting, something there’s not right
Guess I’ll have to change myself, into something new
I’ll grow a tail, learn to bark, call me Old Dog Blue

* Don’t you see my darling
I’m a loyal friend
I will be your doggie
I’ll jump, each time you command

Now baby please remember, see that I’m kept right
Feed me bones and cookies, walk me day and night
Scratch my back catch a flea, that will never fail
And then when you put out the cat, watch me wag my tail

* Don’t you see my baby
I’m a loyal friend
I’m a faithful doggie
I’ll jump, each time you command
Change the way you see me, I say, oh yeah,
I say, oh yeah, let it end …

This was very cool. Loved the video but more especially your vocal lyric and back track well done
I found this really enjoyable and fun. The backing tracks and mix sound great, and I love the way you achieved that vintage microphone 1930s effect on the vox, to go with the video.

Great job!
Now, that's just downright cool and wonderfully sassy! Your falsetto reaches on the vocal were spot on and on the perfect spot of the mix. Love this - just so danged cool in every way. The video was terrific - especially the clips using the "naughty" Betty Boop (before the artists were required to "tame her down").

I have a Creative Soundblaster USB device that will give me quite a few vocal effects similar to this - old time radio, in a cave, a space alien sound, a bullfrog sound, etc. It's fun to play with! Whatever you used, it did the job!

Great song, great movie, great presentation and super cool vocal fx. You got it all! Thanks for the visual and audio treats! Best to you and kudos for a job very well done!
Originally Posted By: Al-David
..... I have a Creative Soundblaster USB device that will give me quite a few vocal effects similar to this - old time radio, in a cave, a space alien sound, a bullfrog sound, etc. It's fun to play with! Whatever you used, it did the job! ...

Thanks all.

PS i did not use a soundblaster, just some vocal FX like a delay side chain trick. However i used to have a non USB PCI ZS soundcard with breakout box i really miss; Superb audio quality, GM, SF, Optical I/O, headphones with volume pot, it even worked with (non Creative origin) 64 bit drivers someone sent me with windows 7 64bit, and also worked besides other (firewire) audio hardware. Alas my current mainboard does not have the old PCI slots anymore ... so if someone is interested in this Soundblaster ZS set, PM me, LoL. F
Fiddler,

I really enjoyed listening to this.... very entertaining!

Regards,
Noel
Hi Fiddler2007, Thank you for sharing this with us! Really easy to listen to and I enjoyed the lyrics. Well done! smile
Back for another listen ... still liking the originality so danged much!
© PG Music Forums