PG Music Home
Posted By: Riccled Kayleigh - 05/02/17 04:16 AM
Hi folks.
Here's my latest song,written using a guitar pop Realtracks and with the Arturia Farfisa Organ Vsti and IKM Sampletank 3 voices etc,I think it's turned out well.

https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/kayleigh

R.
Posted By: Scott C Re: Kayleigh - 05/02/17 11:16 AM
Very cool tune Rick. Your vocal was very good on this one. Loved the realtracks you chose as well. Chord progressions were excellent
Posted By: Riccled Re: Kayleigh - 05/02/17 06:43 PM
Hi Scott.
Yeah I think it's one of my best ever love songs,I would put it second to 'Beyond the sea' and just ahead of 'Coming Home' I'm very happy with it,thanks for your review I'm very pleased with the arrangement too,cheers!
Ricc.
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Kayleigh - 05/03/17 01:58 PM
Hi Riccled, Thanks for sharing this with us! Really enjoyed the progression and the layering of all the instruments. Well done! smile
Posted By: Riccled Re: Kayleigh - 05/05/17 04:29 AM
Hi Joe.
Thanks mate,yes I'm delighted how well this song is doing,even my professional composer friend likes it loads too which is fantastic!!

Cheers.
R.
Posted By: Al-David Re: Kayleigh - 05/05/17 05:00 AM
This is very pretty and so pleasant on the ears. Your voice carries this quite well against the excellent backing tracks. That extended break just before the middle of the song was a pleasant surprise. The ppad near the end was real nice!

Lots of little surprises that give the song it's special character. Very niuce, indeed!

Best to you.

Alan & Di
Posted By: Riccled Re: Kayleigh - 05/05/17 03:38 PM
Hi Al and Di.
Thanks for that yes I am very pleased with this song,people have been very enthusiastic about it and it's doing well everywhere so that's great,thanks again.
R.
© PG Music Forums