PG Music Home
Posted By: joesarahh Trouble on the Mountain - 05/10/17 05:06 PM
I did this a few months ago but it looks like I never posted it. A few folks from the forum picked up on it just because they follow my work but I don't think I ever put it up here. Anyway, this song is done %100 from loops, there are no actual instrument tracks used. I wrote the chord and melody in BIAB, then selected numerous loops, transposed them in the correct key and used Real Band to track them. I then put the whole thing into Presonus Studio one professional and mastered the track. Here it is.

Sound Cloud
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Trouble on the Mountain - 05/10/17 08:28 PM
Cool song!! Great vibe, great energy. Vocals are very good, as yours always are. Love the feel of this one! Take care. Greg
Posted By: MarioD Re: Trouble on the Mountain - 05/10/17 08:50 PM
Great song.

There is more than one way to write a song isn't there.

I was not a big fan of loops until this song. You did a great job of matching and mixing these loops.

Loved it.

Ps - your vocal is super!
Posted By: Al-David Re: Trouble on the Mountain - 05/11/17 02:06 AM
Joe,

Another really great song and production from you. We loved it! We've always been indifferent to loops - no bias one way or the other. But you sure made us believers with this! We rteally enjoyed this - a bunch! Great creativity! best to you,

Alan & Di
Posted By: Scott C Re: Trouble on the Mountain - 05/11/17 10:38 AM
Heard this awhile back. Very cool tune. Excellent vocal and very cool backtrack
Posted By: joesarahh Re: Trouble on the Mountain - 05/11/17 12:31 PM
Thanks guys, I wrote it for one of the two bands I front for "Acoustic Smoke," As the band picks it up they will change the arrangement and orchestration to fit their persona, it will be fun to post that so you can all hear the wild difference once it's in their hands.
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Trouble on the Mountain - 05/11/17 01:24 PM
Hi joesarahh, This is really great! Thank you for sharing this with us. Really enjoyed the intro and the progressions. Excellent lyrics too. Well done!
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Trouble on the Mountain - 05/12/17 01:03 AM
Great song and interesting use of loops. Excellent production.

Charlie
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Trouble on the Mountain - 05/12/17 05:23 PM
I will give you my highest compliment from Raleigh North Carolina, the Bluegrass Capital of the World.

OH HAYLE YEAH.

smile
© PG Music Forums