PG Music Home
Posted By: Riccled The Life And Times Of Edward Grey - 06/24/17 07:10 PM
Hi all.
Here's my latest song,written on BB with the easy pop ballad real tracks,with me playing the solos using Arturia Wurlitzer V2 and IK MM Sampletank 3.

https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/the-life-and-times-of-edward-grey-1

R.
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: The Life And Times Of Edward Grey - 06/24/17 11:12 PM
Hi Riccled!

I haven't watched the forum very faithfully for the past year or so, so I'm not sure whether I've heard anything of yours before or not.

All in all I like the chord progression and the way you've combined the instruments. To me your vocals don't sound like they occupy the same sonic space as the rest of the song... but that may be a conscious decision on your part to make them stand out.

And please don't hear this as a criticism.. I'm only mentioning it in case it applies to others besides me... but I've reached an age where I have a hard time making out the syllables in song lyrics, so I find it very helpful to see the lyrics written out.

I like the fact that you played the solos. It's always cool to hear the artist's personal touch
Posted By: Riccled Re: The Life And Times Of Edward Grey - 06/25/17 04:49 AM
Thanks mate glad you liked it.
R.
Posted By: Al-David Re: The Life And Times Of Edward Grey - 06/25/17 05:14 AM
Hi Rick,

It's good to hear you singing more! Nice backing tracks and chord progression. Enjoyed your solo work! Nice!~ Best to you ...

Alan ^ Di
Posted By: Scott C Re: The Life And Times Of Edward Grey - 06/25/17 09:39 AM
Cool tune Rick
Posted By: Riccled Re: The Life And Times Of Edward Grey - 06/26/17 04:39 AM
Hi folks.
Thanks for that,glad you like the track and I'm very pleased with it myself,cheers!
R.
© PG Music Forums