PG Music Home
Posted By: Riccled Dancing Through The Night - 07/11/17 07:36 PM
Hi folks.
Here's my latest track,it's a electro Euro dance track and I think it's pretty good,I play all the solos and pads,with RT doing the accomps.I was delighted to use my old Arturia CS80v2 for the solo leads,very happy with them.

https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/dancing-through-the-night-fin

R.
Posted By: Scott C Re: Dancing Through The Night - 07/12/17 11:22 AM
Cool tune Rick. Picture is a little racy.. :-)
Posted By: Riccled Re: Dancing Through The Night - 07/12/17 06:56 PM
Hi Scott.
Glad you like it mate,yeah I thought I'd jazz up my image cover,the gorgeous girl is an online friend of mine and I wrote the song for her,she loves it and kindly agreed to let me use the image,talk about luck or what!

Rick.
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Dancing Through The Night - 07/12/17 07:34 PM
Hi Riccled, Thanks for sharing this with us. Very different from what you usually write. Well done! smile
Posted By: Riccled Re: Dancing Through The Night - 07/13/17 07:43 AM
Hi Joe.
Yeah variety is something I like to use,glad you like it.

R
Posted By: bluage Re: Dancing Through The Night - 07/16/17 02:49 AM
Hey, there,"Riccled"...

"Dancing Through The Night" took me back to my younger days (or, nights, that is!) on crowded disco dance floors in Chicago. Spotlights on mirror balls, laser effects, strobe lights, tight dresses, sweat-soaked shirts, and the trance-like feeling of absolute euphoria resulting from closing your eyes and moving your bod' to the beat until five a.m. in the morning.

I envy your ability to play the solo instruments! Now, I think we should call you by the name "DJ Riccled"!

Sincerely,

"bluage" (a.k.a. Loren)
Posted By: Sergio Guarneri Re: Dancing Through The Night - 07/16/17 05:52 AM

Hi,

really nice disco sound. Very great performance
Sergio
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Dancing Through The Night - 07/16/17 02:17 PM

I think I listened to this song but the picture distracted me so much I am not quite sure.

Maybe it had something to do with dancing in a g-string? Did I get it??
Posted By: Riccled Re: Dancing Through The Night - 07/19/17 02:29 PM
Thanks Bluage!!
Nice to hear from you again,glad you like the song,the sexy girl on the track image is my girl friend Holly,and as you can see she suits the track well!!
I wrote it especially for her and she loves it,I only had to look at the image once and the song came to me,using real tracks with Vst solos etc.
I'm sure she will inspire me to other work in the future!!

Ricc.
Posted By: Riccled Re: Dancing Through The Night - 07/19/17 02:31 PM
Lol!
Yes I was fed up of some of my images so I put that one in,certainly raised a few eyebrows and a few blood pressures too I dare say!

Glad you liked it,thanks again.
R.
© PG Music Forums