PG Music Home
Posted By: HiroshiK Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/07/17 02:26 PM
”Far Beyond The Clouds” is the song I posted on Nov. 3 last year. The most notable point of the song is that I used "Granular Electric Guitar 1" for the instrument of the melody which is very unique and beautiful, and fits to the melody very well. I think it is one of my best songs so far and I like it very much. This time, I made its remixed version which has more classical flavor. I believe this new version is like a new song and is as good as the original version. I am posting it to share it with you. I hope you like it.

https://soundcloud.com/hirokata1121/far-beyond-the-clouds-remixed

You can find the original version at:

https://soundcloud.com/hirokata1121/far-beyond-the-clouds

Please note that I revised the original version as well by incorporating some of the changes I made to the remixed version.

******* Summary *******
Key=F , Tempo 60
Style is =AWAKEGF.STY (New Age w/ Strings & Fingerpicke)
RealTracks in style: ~364:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking Ev 065
RealTracks in style: ~368:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Ev 065
MIDI Drums : Dropped
Bird Tweet : Dropped
Instruments:
RGC Flute In The Venue (D-PRO)
RGC Oboe In The Venue (D-PRO)
RGC Clarinet In The Venue (D-PRO)
Violins Long & Solo (RAPTURE-PRO)
Violas Long & Solo (RAPTURE-PRO)
Full Strings (small) (D-PRO)
Wow, this was stunning! A truly beautiful tune smile I could see this being part of a movie soundtrack, because of how cinematic and atmospheric the music is. The way it builds up at around the 2:15 mark was phenomenal! Listening to them side by side, I think I prefer the remix personally - but that's just my opinion smile

Great work here, HiroshiK! Thanks so much for sharing smile
Posted By: furry Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/07/17 04:22 PM
Hiroshi this is really beautiful and well worthy of airplay on any classical music radio station.
Well done my friend another winner
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/08/17 11:05 AM
Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Wow, this was stunning! A truly beautiful tune smile I could see this being part of a movie soundtrack, because of how cinematic and atmospheric the music is. The way it builds up at around the 2:15 mark was phenomenal! Listening to them side by side, I think I prefer the remix personally - but that's just my opinion smile

Great work here, HiroshiK! Thanks so much for sharing smile

Hi Deryk,

Thank you very much for your kind comment. I appreciate your listening to both the original and remixed versions, and sharing the impression you had about them with me. The last part of the song starting at around 2:15 was what I most concentrated on. I am glad you like my songs and enjoyed them.

Hiroshi
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/08/17 11:16 AM
Originally Posted By: furry
Hiroshi this is really beautiful and well worthy of airplay on any classical music radio station.
Well done my friend another winner

Thank you, my friend Graham, for your comment. I am glad you like this song as well. Your comment encouraged me a lot.

Hiroshi
Posted By: Scott C Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/08/17 11:58 AM
Absolutely beautiful piece of music. Thank you for sharing this.
I had a listen to this yesterday, and I had to listen to it again today. I just wanted to pass along that I always enjoy your work, and it always reminds me of some of my favorite things on this Earth. I can't wait to hear the next one, Hiroshi. smile

I like both version for very different reasons, but if I had to pick one over the other, I would agree that the latest version is superb. It's hard to judge, however, as they're both so good.
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/08/17 10:28 PM
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Absolutely beautiful piece of music. Thank you for sharing this.

Scott,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like this version.

Hiroshi
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/08/17 11:00 PM
Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music
I had a listen to this yesterday, and I had to listen to it again today. I just wanted to pass along that I always enjoy your work, and it always reminds me of some of my favorite things on this Earth. I can't wait to hear the next one, Hiroshi. smile

I like both version for very different reasons, but if I had to pick one over the other, I would agree that the latest version is superb. It's hard to judge, however, as they're both so good.

Ember,

Thank you for your kind comment. Thank you also for listening to both of the original and remixed versions. Your comment made me feel very happy smile. I appreciate your strong support to my music.

I understood both Deryk and you prefer the remixed version to the original but there is little difference between them. I would vote for you if I also had to do it smile

Hiroshi
Hiroshi, this is a lovely piece of music! The instrumentation blends so well together and your production is great! Thanks, Torrey
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/10/17 09:49 PM
Torrey,

Thank you for your kind comment. I am glad you like this version.

Hiroshi
To be honest, I don't remember the other version well but this is JUST BEAUTIFUL!! Wonderful rolling melody and great sounding mix. Very nice!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/16/17 07:35 PM
Greg,

Thank you for your encouraging comment. I am happy you like the song.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: HiroshiK

Ember,

Thank you for your kind comment. Thank you also for listening to both of the original and remixed versions. Your comment made me feel very happy smile. I appreciate your strong support to my music.

I understood both Deryk and you prefer the remixed version to the original but there is little difference between them. I would vote for you if I also had to do it smile

Hiroshi

While I agree that there isn't a huge difference between the two, it's more the feeling of each that is radically different. The tweaks that you have made to the re-mixed version change the atmosphere to the song. The older version sounds like something you might hear in a temple in Ocarina of Time, while the newer sounds like it would be in the background of an animated movie from Japan. laugh With the newer one I am once again finding that Studio Ghibli feel that I love so much from you work!
Posted By: Sundance Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/16/17 10:05 PM
What a beautifully done uplifting arrangement!
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/17/17 01:56 PM
Originally Posted By: HiroshiK

Ember,

Hiroshi

While I agree that there isn't a huge difference between the two, it's more the feeling of each that is radically different. The tweaks that you have made to the re-mixed version change the atmosphere to the song. The older version sounds like something you might hear in a temple in Ocarina of Time, while the newer sounds like it would be in the background of an animated movie from Japan. laugh With the newer one I am once again finding that Studio Ghibli feel that I love so much from you work!

Ember,

Thank you for your making additional comment on my reply. I agree. As I wrote in my post, I believe the remixed version is very much different in the atmosphere from the original so that it looks a new song.

I had to get help from the web to understand what Ocarina of Time means. "The Legend of Zelda"!! smile

I feel honored to know the version gave you the Studio Ghibli feel. I am also a big fan of Studio Ghibli's works and their music composed by Joe Hisaishi. This June, he conducted "Joe Hisaishi Symphonic Concert: Music from Studio Ghibli Films of Hayao Miyazaki" in Paris, and it was a great success.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-QJIUlPCAw

Hiroshi
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/17/17 01:59 PM
Originally Posted By: Sundance
What a beautifully done uplifting arrangement!

Thank you for your comment. I am pleased you like the song.

Hiroshi
It is stunning what such a talented musician as you can produce and the addition of the guitar RT's to your composition were very nice.

The melody is very lovely and memorable.

J&B
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/21/17 12:05 PM
J&B,

Thank you for your comment. I am really happy to have this encouraging feedback from you.

Hiroshi
Posted By: MarioD Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/21/17 09:05 PM
This is an absolutely beautiful piece of music. Your orchestration is just perfect here and your lead lines are just plain stunning!

This is a keeper.
Posted By: RnAM Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/22/17 05:06 PM
Wow, this is superb!
Such a beautiful lead melody and beautiful chord progression.
Peaceful and tranquil too.

Definitely another winner!

Rob

Really beautiful. One of your best.
Great feeling in this music.

Sergio
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/23/17 11:50 AM
Originally Posted By: MarioD
This is an absolutely beautiful piece of music. Your orchestration is just perfect here and your lead lines are just plain stunning!

This is a keeper.

Mario,

Thank you for your comment. I am happy you like this version so much.

Hiroshi
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/23/17 11:53 AM
Originally Posted By: RnAM
Wow, this is superb!
Such a beautiful lead melody and beautiful chord progression.
Peaceful and tranquil too.

Definitely another winner!

Rob

Rob,

Thank you for your comment. I am very glad to have the comment like this from you.

Hiroshi
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/23/17 11:57 AM
Originally Posted By: Sergio Guarneri

Really beautiful. One of your best.
Great feeling in this music.

Sergio

Thank you, Sergio.

Yes, I think so, too.

Hiroshi
Posted By: Al-David Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/23/17 07:01 PM
Hiroshi,

Your music is always exceptionally wonderful. I think this is one of your very best. It's light and casual, yet exciting. There are so many wonderful qualities in your music. You always have the perfect backing tracks and you are so great at mixing and blending everything. You are a true professional.

I found this to be a stunning and gorgeous piece of music. What a great talent you are.

Alan
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/26/17 11:06 AM
Alan.

Thank you very much for your kind comment. I am very pleased and also honored to have this high evaluation from you for my works. I hope I could continue to create the musical works on a level as high as this one.

Hiroshi
Haunting and tantalizing at the same time.

Very eloquent.
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/29/17 03:23 AM
Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like the song.

Hiroshi
WOW! Love that flute. The reverb is absolutely perfect. Loved it!
Posted By: HiroshiK Re: Far Beyond The Clouds (Remixed Version) - 09/30/17 11:41 AM
Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like this song.

Hiroshi
© PG Music Forums