PG Music Home
https://soundcloud.com/belladonna-amaya/littletampasweetfinlaud
Belladonna,

Welcome to the Showcase.

You've done a nice job of putting together BIAB tracks, well balanced sound. The vocal is a bit low compared to the tracks, so a posted lyric would be a nice addition to be able to follow along... since this is your final version, you might consider deleted the other post so folks won't be confused about where to post comments.

floyd
Welcome and congrats on your first song post here!
I enjoyed the feeling of this song; your voice has a nice world-weary quality and I agree with Floyd that bringing it up a few dbs would be good.
Folks on this forum really do pay attention to lyrics so a good idea to post them.
The instrumentation sounded fine.
Looking forward to more.

Robert
Welcome to the forum! Good to have you with us.

Nice first post! Nice lyric. And somewhat of a classic country sound with a touch of later country styles. The mix is well done with the exception already mentioned - a little mire volume on the vocal.

Again, welcome and congrats on your first post!

Alan

Welcome to the forum. I really enjoyed this.

Keep them coming!!
Welcome as well to the forum. Super laid back country tune. Well done. Look forward to hearing more from you...
Welcome to the showcase, Belladonna! Great job on the tune, I love the arrangement on this. I also really enjoyed the almost somber delivery of the vocals too - it really helped set a unique atmosphere.

Thanks so much for sharing - can't wait to hear what you come up with next smile
Thanks everyone for commenting on my first BIAB song. It's nice to know what others think. I do agree that the tempo and vocals need to be a little faster, clearer and louder. I've learned more about BIAB since my first attempt and I am going to redo this song to see if I can improve on it. Belladonna
I going to redo since I've learned more about BIAB. I'll delete and repost. Thanks for the feedback.
Hi Donna

Welcome to the forum! Nice to see you here and nice to have one more female face. Well done on your first song! A very nice contribution.

You will find the community here very helpful. I have learned a huge amount from the folks here. People will generally comment on the performance and the production as well as the songwriting (where as on 50 90 people generally only comment on the songwriting).

As Floyd said, we do like to read the lyrics as we listen so posting those is always a good idea. Also, we all like to see what tracks you used in your production. (We are a nosy bunch). You can get those from Band-in-a-Box from the pressing the "Edit > song memo" button and from RealBand when you open your song.

Keep 'em coming.
© PG Music Forums