PG Music Home
Posted By: Riccled I'm Me - 09/18/17 06:55 PM
Hi all.
Here is my latest BB song,using the Baritone Guitar RT with me playing the solo guitar in the middle and also extra pads etc.

https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/im-me-final

R.
Posted By: MarioD Re: I'm Me - 09/18/17 07:43 PM
This is very good. I liked the lyrics, backing tracks and vocals.

I noticed some clicks during your vocals so you might want to look at that. Also, IMHO, you should either bring up the backing tracks or lower your vocals: however other may not agree as it is a personal preference.
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: I'm Me - 09/19/17 12:17 PM
Great job on this, Riccled! I really liked the lyrics on this one, they really kept my attention smile Not to mention, the backing tracks are on point too.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Posted By: Riccled Re: I'm Me - 09/19/17 05:01 PM
Hi guys.
Thanks for the opinions,yes I realised when the track had finished about the clicking then I realised it was the headphones cable hitting the mic ,anyway I am not too bothered I shall try a different set up on the next song.

Glad you liked it anyway.

R.
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: I'm Me - 09/19/17 05:08 PM
I am without words. Another Riccled classic. What will you think of next? smile Your lyrics were on point, as always. Great job.
Posted By: Torrey Bliss Re: I'm Me - 09/19/17 09:52 PM
Riccled, this one has a nice flow/feel to it! I think the melody in this verses works really well! Thanks, Torrey
Posted By: Scott C Re: I'm Me - 09/20/17 11:59 AM
Cool tune Rick. Excellent lyrics and vocal. Cool backtrack
Posted By: Riccled Re: I'm Me - 09/20/17 03:33 PM
Hi again Ember.
Thanks for the ringing endorsement! Yes I like doing a variety of styles and moods,and mostly the words fit it pretty well,I intend to do a 'greatest hits' playlist on soundcloud before the end of the year,it will be difficult deciding how many to choose,and which ones to leave out!

Once again I'm very grateful to PG Music ,without Band In a Box it would be much more difficult doing these songs.

Thanks again Ember.
R.
Posted By: Riccled Re: I'm Me - 09/20/17 03:34 PM
Cheers Torrey.
Glad you like it,I'll have a listen to some more of yours when I get chance.

R.
Posted By: Riccled Re: I'm Me - 09/20/17 03:34 PM
Thanks Scott.
R.
Posted By: Al-David Re: I'm Me - 09/21/17 07:12 AM
Hi Rick,

Yeah, I sometimes don't pay attention and tap my fingers or the headphone cable rubs against something and it reveals itself on the mix.

Cool song! Ya sound good and nice tracks. Vocal is a wee but loud, but not so much to dampen the good vibes from the song. Like me, you write in many genres. I just write what comes to me at any given minutes. Seems you do, too.

Nice music!

Alan
Posted By: Riccled Re: I'm Me - 09/21/17 02:24 PM
Hi Al.
Yeah its just as you said,I get carried away with the song and forget not to tap along while recording.
So glad you like it and thanks for all the nice comments.
R.
© PG Music Forums