Tu y croiseras Brownie McGhee,
par sa guitare, tu s’ras conquis.
Ils t’emmèneront chez leur ami
de Chicago, Big Bill Bronzy.
Ils te donnent rendez-vous au Pays du Blues,
au Pays du Blues.
Posted By: Al-David Re: Rendez-vous au pays du blues - 09/23/17 06:30 PM
Bonjour Chris,

J'aime l'émotion décontractée de cette magnifique chanson. Les mots et la musique s'harmonisent tout à fait. Votre choix d'instruments est excellent. Le violon est surtout agréable. La chanson est joyeuse et un plaisir d'écouter. Je suis un grand fan de cette musique.

Travail excellent!

Alan

(Chris, my French isn't as good as it was years ago. I hope you understood all of that. Great song title, too!)
Posted By: Chris37 Re: Rendez-vous au pays du blues - 09/24/17 03:16 AM
Thanks Alan,
Ton français est presque parfait !
I'm pleased when you say that words ands music go together well. Christian
Posted By: Scott C Re: Rendez-vous au pays du blues - 09/24/17 08:54 AM
Very cool tune Christian. Excellent vocal and guitar
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Rendez-vous au pays du blues - 09/24/17 11:00 PM
Originally Posted By: Al-David
Bonjour Chris,

J'aime l'émotion décontractée de cette magnifique chanson. Les mots et la musique s'harmonisent tout à fait. Votre choix d'instruments est excellent. Le violon est surtout agréable. La chanson est joyeuse et un plaisir d'écouter. Je suis un grand fan de cette musique.

Travail excellent!

Alan

(Chris, my French isn't as good as it was years ago. I hope you understood all of that. Great song title, too!)

I don't know what any of that means but would love to respond in French! In English: Very cool!! Nice progression and band. Enjoyable listen!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Al-David Re: Rendez-vous au pays du blues - 09/25/17 06:28 AM
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Originally Posted By: Al-David
Bonjour Chris,

Travail excellent!

Alan

I don't know what any of that means but would love to respond in French! In English: Very cool!! Nice progression and band. Enjoyable listen!! Take care. Greg

Hey Greg,

Translation for you (should have done that in the review/comment):

"I love the carefree/laidback emotion of this wonderful song. The words and the music go together very nicely. Your choice of instruments is is excellent. The violin is particularly good. The song is joyful and a pleasure to listen to. I am a big fan of this music."

There ya go!
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Rendez-vous au pays du blues - 09/25/17 12:26 PM
Great work on this! I didn't understand a thing being said, but I enjoyed it all the same smile The arrangement on this was superb, and I just love the happy atmosphere of this tune. It's easy to sway to, and even though I couldn't understand what was being said, it still made me feel happy listening to it.

Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Rob4580 Re: Rendez-vous au pays du blues - 09/25/17 06:01 PM
Great fun song.
Thanks for sharing.
Rob
Posted By: animarorecords Re: Rendez-vous au pays du blues - 10/01/17 10:46 PM
Bonjour, Chris

Very good French chanson!
Your vocal is very nice.
Your stuff is splendid.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.