PG Music Home
Posted By: Riccled Rock and Roller - 11/06/17 08:51 PM
Hi folks.
Now this is a nice lively rock track,it’s the ELECTAM.STY Uplifting Rock w/Tambourine and I play Arturia Piano V for the verses and ReFX Slayer 2 for the guitar solo and Arturia Solina V for the synth strings,I think it kicks [*****]!

https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/rock-and-roller

R.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Rock and Roller - 11/06/17 09:40 PM
A kick @$^ for sure. A real toe tapper!
Posted By: Al-David Re: Rock and Roller - 11/07/17 03:41 AM
Hi Rick,

This is a very interesting and entertaining mix of unexpected sounds for this style. Nice mix! It takes me back to the mid and late 60s. As usual, nice work! Enjoyed my listen. Wishing you well.

Alan
Posted By: Scott C Re: Rock and Roller - 11/07/17 08:57 AM
Nice changeup Rick. Loved the backtrack. Piano fit right in with it. Well done
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Rock and Roller - 11/07/17 12:22 PM
Really nice job here, Riccled! I like the groove, and thud of those guitars and how nicely the piano works with them. It got my foot tapping right away.

Great work, and thanks for sharing smile
Posted By: Riccled Re: Rock and Roller - 11/07/17 05:33 PM
Hi guys.
Thanks Mario,Al,Scott and Deryk ,glad you enjoyed it,I keep discovering unfamiliar Realtracks every time I use B.B. and it still provides new and interesting styles to play with.
Thanks again.
R.
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Rock and Roller - 11/07/17 06:02 PM
Another fantastic song, Riccled! You always post up such unique and inspiring songs. I've come to expect nothing less from you. Keep up the fantastic work!
Posted By: Riccled Re: Rock and Roller - 11/09/17 08:37 PM
Hi Ember.
Thanks for that,glad you enjoyed this track so much,I appreciate your support and interest.
R.
© PG Music Forums