PG Music Home
Posted By: rcarver Longing for the Long Climb (Instrumental) - 11/11/17 11:24 PM
100% BIIB Instrumental

RealTracks in song: 2120:Fiddle, Soloist CountryShuffleRob Sw 120
RealTracks in style: ~528:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking Hank Sw 120
RealTracks in style: ~372:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Hank Sw 120

https://soundcloud.com/randycarver/longing-for-the-long-climb
Another classic production of what the program itself can deliver.
Yes, fine tune. Nice chord progression.

Mike B.
Hello,

Nice and relaxing, yet exciting. Good choice of tracks and nicely out together. Best to you,

Alan
Very nice guitar was very cool. Sounds like Christians gypsy music.
Further evidence that Band-in-a-Box can do some really fantastic stuff if you know your way around the program! Fantastic job with this.
I really like how simple, and easy to take this is smile It has a warming quality to it, I find. Like being wrapped in a warm blanket next to the fireplace while it pours rain outside. I dunno - point being, it really set a nice mood for me smile

Good work, and thanks for sharing with us!
Hi rcarver, very simple and easy to listen to piece! Great choice of stringed instruments too. Thanks for sharing!
Nice big pretty clean sound!! It's a very intriguing composition that makes great use of the instrumentation you have chosen! Thanks, Torrey
Posted By: bluage Re: Longing for the Long Climb (Instrumental) - 11/27/17 03:52 AM
Mr. Carver:

"Longing for the Long Climb" is short, sweet, and as pleasing as a simple gift. A minimal number of Real Tracks certainly yielded a maximum amount of melody and accompanying harmony. Its brevity is quite challenging and inspirational.

LOREN
Like the "gypsy jazz" edge to the fiddle even though it's a country RT.

Nice example of the power of BiaB.

Enjoyed it!

J&B
I liked this very much.
© PG Music Forums