PG Music Home
It's not one of mine but I had to try out the new Paris Valse Musette style in biab 2018
Only 2 RT used for Bourrasque. A VERY old French standard

RealTracks in style: ~1123:Bass, Acoustic, CountryWaltz Sw 140
RealTracks in style: 2888:Accordion, Rhythm ValseMusette34 Ev 165

Added my own reverb and panning in Adobe Audition
Bourrasque
Graham,
The musette style has a very different accordion sound- busier,and jollier... it leaves the top of my head tingling!
It says centuries old Paris- makes me want to stroll out for baguettes and coffee!
Sweet nostalgia.

Robert
Originally Posted By: Robertkc
Graham,
The musette style has a very different accordion sound- busier,and jollier... it leaves the top of my head tingling!
It says centuries old Paris- makes me want to stroll out for baguettes and coffee!
Sweet nostalgia.

Robert

Thanks Robert, there's so many different types of musette tuning, a lot depends on the guy who tunes the reeds to start with. Mine had been tuned before I bought it, so that shouldn't need done again in my lifetime.
This is a lovely tune. Felt like a classical piece. Well done. Your playing is just awesome..
Great work as always.
Rob
Thanks Scott, classical one in the pipline but on the keyboard and with a vocalist grin
Originally Posted By: Rob4580
Great work as always.
Rob

Thanks Rob,not brilliant playing as it was just meant to be a quick demo
A nice one, Graham.
Hello, "furry"...

There is something about 3/4 time in music of any genre that makes me feel happy instantly upon listening to it.

I could listen to "Borrasque" over, and over, and over, again, so let me get started on that, right now!

It seems you performed on the musette in your song? What a beautiful thing to behold. To my ears, it's the sound of eternal youth and happiness.

LOREN
Originally Posted By: rodipoet
A nice one, Graham.

Thanks Rob, glad you enjoyed it
Wow Graham, you've excelled with this production.

Could be sitting in a small cafe in France somewhere. I can even smell the Croissants and Coffee.

Merci!

Trev
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Wow Graham, you've excelled with this production.

Could be sitting in a small cafe in France somewhere. I can even smell the Croissants and Coffee.

Merci!

Trev

Merci Monsieur
Hi Graham,

Another truly beautiful piece from you. That new track is really sweet. And your exquisite touch sure does showcase it ... excellent! besat to you,

Alan
Originally Posted By: bluage
Hello, "furry"...

There is something about 3/4 time in music of any genre that makes me feel happy instantly upon listening to it.

I could listen to "Borrasque" over, and over, and over, again, so let me get started on that, right now!

It seems you performed on the musette in your song? What a beautiful thing to behold. To my ears, it's the sound of eternal youth and happiness.

LOREN

Thanks a million Lauren, super comment indeed !
Really nice work, Graham! I found it had me swaying within just a few bars smile It's very pleasant on the ears, I got to say it instantly put a smile on my face. Excellent playing - and excellent use of those RealTracks!

Great job, thanks so much for sharing smile
Blueage said it so eloquently that all we can add is that we very much enjoyed it.

Well done!

J&B
Graham

You said "not brilliant playing" but sounds pretty good to me!

Really nice.
Peter
Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Really nice work, Graham! I found it had me swaying within just a few bars smile It's very pleasant on the ears, I got to say it instantly put a smile on my face. Excellent playing - and excellent use of those RealTracks!

Great job, thanks so much for sharing smile

Thanks Derek, I was foaming at the mouth waiting to try the new accordion real styles
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Blueage said it so eloquently that all we can add is that we very much enjoyed it.

Well done!

J&B

Hey thanks guys, will record another old French tune shortly
Originally Posted By: Scott C
This is a lovely tune. Felt like a classical piece. Well done. Your playing is just awesome..

Agreed!! I'm no expert on accordion but this sounds great to me!! Take care. Greg
Originally Posted By: PeterF
Graham

You said "not brilliant playing" but sounds pretty good to me!

Really nice.
Peter

Thanks Peter, more to come
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Originally Posted By: Scott C

Agreed!! I'm no expert on accordion but this sounds great to me!! Take care. Greg

Thanks Greg, loads more up my sleeve
© PG Music Forums