PG Music Home
Posted By: Bluesraveler Blues in Bm - 01/02/18 10:01 PM
Hi,

I'm a new user, having just bought BIAB a couple of weeks ago, and had a first play about tonight to try and record something. It's a basic blues in Bm with BIAB drums, bass.organ and blues harp with me playing rhythm and lead guitar.
Track is here: Blues in Bm

Looking forward to getting to know the program, recording, and picking up tips here!
cheers,
Dave
Posted By: Scott C Re: Blues in Bm - 01/03/18 02:45 PM
Another cool tune . Some awesome tone there Well done
Posted By: sslechta Re: Blues in Bm - 01/03/18 06:40 PM
Loved it Dave and welcome to the forum! Very nice and laid back Blues.
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Blues in Bm - 01/03/18 07:03 PM
Great entry to BiaB and the forum. There are quite a few, including us, blues fans here.

We look forward to your productions!

J&B
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Blues in Bm - 01/03/18 07:20 PM
Hello, and welcome to the forum!

I really enjoyed this piece. As others have said before, there are not a lot of blues pieces being added to the forum. I'd love to see some more added to the showcase!

Look forward to your next share.
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Blues in Bm - 01/03/18 07:52 PM
Dave,

A super listen. Nice playing. Love the tone.

Enjoyed it.

Welcome to the Showcase!

floyd
Posted By: Robertkc Re: Blues in Bm - 01/04/18 12:00 AM
Dave,

I enjoyed this one...loud!
Sounds like you are getting on well with BiaB and I look forward to more of your sweet guitar.

Robert
Posted By: Torrey Bliss Re: Blues in Bm - 01/04/18 07:51 AM
Wow Dave! Great post! You really have some fine guitar work on display here that would make B.B., Freddie and many others proud! Like the wah treatment in places too! Very good job! Thanks, Torrey
Posted By: BlueAttitude Re: Blues in Bm - 01/04/18 08:46 AM
Very nice playing here from both guitar parts!

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to hearing more from you!
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Blues in Bm - 01/04/18 11:30 AM
Nice work Dave, and welcome to the forums! I loved the "smokey" sort of vibe from this one. It has a calming, and mysterious feeling to it. I've always been a sucker for laid back blues of this nature.

Great job, and thanks so much for sharing! Can't wait to hear what else you come up with using Band-in-a-Box smile
Posted By: Bluesraveler Re: Blues in Bm - 01/04/18 05:29 PM
Thanks very much for all your positive comments. I've started listening to some of the stuff here and some great music being made!
I'm a guitar teacher from Scotland, and spend so much time teaching and playing weddings/functions, that I've lost touch a wee bit with my own music. I bought Band in a Box in order to get back into songwriting and recording - I'm sure I learn so much here and look forward to spending more time checking out your stuff!
Cheers,
Dave
Posted By: Icelander Re: Blues in Bm - 01/06/18 01:43 PM
Reminded me a bit of master Santana during his Black Magic Woman days, and your way too short piece there is definitely my kind of music that left me craving for more by the end of it, but...Man! If that is your "first", I can't even begin to imagine where you'll be at with BBox in a year's time crazy

- I am massively impressed cool
© PG Music Forums