PG Music Home
Posted By: furry Thoughts of Vienna....New Viennese waltz - 01/09/18 07:10 PM
First composition of the year. A waltz called thoughts of Vienna.

Style MIDI Instruments are : Nylon String Guitar (25), Slow Strings (50),
RealTracks in song: ~1423:Bass, Electric, PopWaltz Ev 180
RealTracks in song: ~985:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm CountryWaltzCleanPicked Sw 140
RealTracks in song: ~1432:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm PopWaltz Ev 180
RealDrums w :PopWaltz: a: Brushes b: Sidestick, Ride
'b' substyle patches :1 Standard Drum Kit, 50

Thoughts of Vienna
Posted By: Rob4580 Re: Thoughts of Vienna....New Viennese waltz - 01/10/18 02:32 AM
You always produce something great Graham.
Rob.
Posted By: furry Re: Thoughts of Vienna....New Viennese waltz - 01/10/18 01:54 PM
Originally Posted By: Rob4580
Rob.

Thanks Rob, really enjoyed doing this one
Rob.

Agreed!! Very pretty composition and very nice playing!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Scott C Re: Thoughts of Vienna....New Viennese waltz - 01/10/18 03:41 PM
Very pretty song And you playing was exceptional
Well done Furry! I really enjoyed the overall vibe and a great selection of instruments too. They really fit well together! smile
Hi Graham, Delightful!
I use BB Accordions a lot in my BTs. Next time I'm stuck when it wont give me what I need, I know who to call.
Well played.
Cheers
ian
Posted By: furry Re: Thoughts of Vienna....New Viennese waltz - 01/11/18 12:44 AM
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Rob.

Agreed!! Very pretty composition and very nice playing!! Take care. Greg

Thanks Greg, first of three tunes and a song composed so far this year. Really on a roll just now
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Thoughts of Vienna....New Viennese waltz - 01/11/18 03:06 AM
Graham,

I love Viennese waltzes and it now seems like Johann Strauss II has some competition! I enjoyed listening to this creation of yours. Accordions and waltzes.... it doesn't get better than that!

All the best for 2018,
Noel
Another excellent delivery Graham.

Took me back to my time there, that's for sure.
Posted By: furry Re: Thoughts of Vienna....New Viennese waltz - 01/11/18 10:29 AM
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Very pretty song And you playing was exceptional

Thanks Scott appreciate the listen
Posted By: furry Re: Thoughts of Vienna....New Viennese waltz - 01/11/18 08:39 PM
Originally Posted By: Joe -PG Music
Well done Furry! I really enjoyed the overall vibe and a great selection of instruments too. They really fit well together! smile

Thanks Joe, this one took an age to mix, but it was worth it
Hello, Graham

Beautiful!
True accordion tone is so nice and pleasant!
I entirely agree with Noel.
I love Viennese waltzes and it now seems like Johann Strauss II has some competition!
I enjoyed listening to this creation of yours.
Accordions and waltzes.... it doesn't get better than that!

All the best for 2018!

Shigeki Adachi
Posted By: furry Re: Thoughts of Vienna....New Viennese waltz - 01/13/18 10:40 AM
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Graham,

I love Viennese waltzes and it now seems like Johann Strauss II has some competition! I enjoyed listening to this creation of yours. Accordions and waltzes.... it doesn't get better than that!

All the best for 2018,
Noel

Ahh Noel I have a fetish for Viennese tunes just now. You can blame Andre Rieu for that as we've been watching him a lot recently. Myself & my better half just adore his music !! Probably ( I hope ) lots more similar tunes on the way this year
I can imagine myself twirling around Schonbrunn palace!
Posted By: furry Re: Thoughts of Vienna....New Viennese waltz - 01/13/18 05:41 PM
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Another excellent delivery Graham.

Took me back to my time there, that's for sure.

Nearest I've been was playing in Belgium a couple of times. Love to go sometime
Another amazing job, furry! Your music always really stands out and takes you on such a journey. Love it!
Posted By: furry Re: Thoughts of Vienna....New Viennese waltz - 01/14/18 11:39 AM
Originally Posted By: Marty Sorensen
I can imagine myself twirling around Schonbrunn palace!

Thanks Marty, If I tried to twirl I'd end up in a heap for sure ROFL
You did a wonderful job here, Graham smile It is a very pretty song, and very easy to sway to. It brings to mind imagery of ball gowns and happy people dancing.

Thanks so much for sharing this!
Posted By: furry Re: Thoughts of Vienna....New Viennese waltz - 01/16/18 06:57 AM
Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music
Another amazing job, furry! Your music always really stands out and takes you on such a journey. Love it!

Thanks Ember, you can blame the wonderful Andre Rieu for this as he inspired me to compse this one
Posted By: furry Re: Thoughts of Vienna....New Viennese waltz - 01/17/18 06:15 AM
Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
You did a wonderful job here, Graham smile It is a very pretty song, and very easy to sway to. It brings to mind imagery of ball gowns and happy people dancing.

Thanks so much for sharing this!

Thanks Deryk, Have a few classical style tunes waiting to get done, need to get this drivers problem sorted out before I go insane with it
Posted By: furry Re: Thoughts of Vienna....New Viennese waltz - 01/18/18 11:30 AM
Originally Posted By: sixchannel
Hi Graham, Delightful!
I use BB Accordions a lot in my BTs. Next time I'm stuck when it wont give me what I need, I know who to call.
Well played.
Cheers
ian

Hey thanks Ian, be delighted to do something
Excellent work Graham! You always put the listener right in the environment you describe in the title! Thanks, Torrey
Posted By: furry Re: Thoughts of Vienna....New Viennese waltz - 01/22/18 01:30 PM
Thanks Torrey, delighted you enjoyed it
Great performance...enjoyed the photos!

J&B
Posted By: furry Re: Thoughts of Vienna....New Viennese waltz - 01/24/18 06:45 AM
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Great performance...enjoyed the photos!

J&B

Thanks guys it was fun doing it
© PG Music Forums