PG Music Home
Posted By: Riccled Take the Hybrid Option - 01/27/18 08:15 PM
Hi all.
Here’s my latest B.B. track,a hybrid easy pop track with a composite set of realtracks from several different styles,I think it worked well.

https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/take-the-hybrid-option

R.
Posted By: Scott C Re: Take the Hybrid Option - 01/28/18 11:49 AM
That was very cool Rick
Posted By: Riccled Re: Take the Hybrid Option - 01/28/18 05:39 PM
Thanks Scott.
R.
Posted By: Sergio Guarneri Re: Take the Hybrid Option - 01/28/18 06:02 PM

Very relaxing song.
Nice harmony and melody.

Sergio
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Take the Hybrid Option - 01/28/18 07:57 PM
This was really unique and an interesting hybridization, Riccled. Awesome job on this one.
Posted By: Al-David Re: Take the Hybrid Option - 01/28/18 08:46 PM
Hi Rick,

I always look forward to your songs as each one has a unique and delightful character. Relaxing yet with a very slight edge of mystery to it. Really nice, mate!

Alan
Posted By: bluage Re: Take the Hybrid Option - 01/29/18 04:33 PM
Dear "riccled"...

I think you must be one of the most prolific musicians on the User's Forum smile !!!

What is the meaning of the title, "Take the Hybrid Option"?

Regardless, I experienced listening to your song in an interesting way, insofar that it has the feel of a being on a journey, somehow, and on the road to...? It's quite wistful, too, I think because of the instrument upon which you played the melody. It sounded like something called a "harmonium", an organ-styled instrument that I've seen played East Indian musicians.

I think you excel at producing very atmospheric music with novel musical instruments and colorful orchestrations. Always a pleasure to hear, what you hear, "Riccled" smile .

LOREN
Posted By: Riccled Re: Take the Hybrid Option - 01/29/18 08:52 PM
Hi Sergio.
Thanks for that.
R.
Posted By: Riccled Re: Take the Hybrid Option - 01/29/18 08:53 PM
Hi Ember.
Thanks,glad you enjoyed it.
R.
Posted By: Riccled Re: Take the Hybrid Option - 01/29/18 08:53 PM
Hi Al.
Cheers sir,glad you enjoyed it,I try to vary my stuff to keep it interesting,seems to be going ok.
R.
Posted By: Riccled Re: Take the Hybrid Option - 01/29/18 08:56 PM
Hi Loren.
Yeah I got the title from the fact that the style originally had no realtracks in it so I picked up individual ones and stuck them in and it worked well.

Glad you enjoyed it and yes I like doing lots of stuff,B.B. tracks make up only a quarter of my output,the majority of the tracks are done elsewhere,check them out on my SoundCloud pages.

Thanks.
R.
© PG Music Forums