PG Music Home
Posted By: kybordr No Cinderella - 02/08/18 09:27 PM
https://soundcloud.com/kybordr/no-cinderella

My original song "No Cinderella"

Drums and bass courtesy of Band In A Box
Posted By: Scott C Re: No Cinderella - 02/10/18 09:24 PM
Very cool tune. Welcome to the forum. Hope to hear more from you..Excellent Vocal and backtrack..
Posted By: bluage Re: No Cinderella - 02/10/18 10:32 PM
Hey, "kybordr"...

I remember my Mother shouting up the stairs so I could hear her from behind the closed bedroom door from which this music would be blasting: "Turn that down, son!"

"No Cinderella" rocks like "rock" does. It's got that wild energy that would get all the musicians onstage in motion, all the kids crowding around the bandshell hoppin' up an down to the beat like "Energizer" bunnies, and the sound would be heard for miles around on a summer's day.

Powered-up,

LOREN
Posted By: Belladonna Re: No Cinderella - 02/11/18 07:34 PM
Really rockin' tune. Makes me want to start dancing.
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: No Cinderella - 02/13/18 11:48 AM
Wow - you nailed this! Right from the first couple measures I could tell I'd be enjoying this. I'm getting a strong late 70's/early 80's vibe on this one. I can imagine this being played live and filling the dancefloor within moments. It is wonderfully catchy, the vocal performance is energetic and authentic, and the arrangement is perfect.

Great work, and thanks so much for sharing smile
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: No Cinderella - 02/18/18 08:41 PM
Wow, this is such a great song, and I love the choice of the art too! Completely perfect for this song. Well done. Very catchy!
Posted By: MarioD Re: No Cinderella - 02/18/18 09:40 PM
Excellent rocker here. Super vocal and lyrics. Super instrumentation and mix!

Two thumbs up.
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: No Cinderella - 02/21/18 07:51 PM
Cool song! Welcome to the forum! Has a nice, catchy sound. Mix sounds pretty good but vocals are a little jumbled (maybe too much processing?). Nice job with this. Keep posting! Take care. Greg
Posted By: gruverider Re: No Cinderella - 02/22/18 08:25 PM
Wonderful throw back vibe (Talking Heads et al)! Good energy.

I would kinda like to see your lyrics posted.

much enjoyed!
Posted By: dcuny Re: No Cinderella - 02/22/18 09:26 PM
I love the layered vocals! As others have said, it's got a cool '70s vibe to it where it's easy to visualize a band up on stage playing it.
Posted By: Torrey Bliss Re: No Cinderella - 02/23/18 09:28 AM
Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Cool song! Welcome to the forum! Has a nice, catchy sound. Mix sounds pretty good but vocals are a little jumbled (maybe too much processing?). Nice job with this. Keep posting! Take care. Greg

Yes, what Greg said! Welcome!
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: No Cinderella - 02/24/18 10:16 AM
Well there's nothing else to say but this is really great.

What a top class submission.

Start to finish, everything was great.
© PG Music Forums