PG Music Home
I will be absent from the forum for a few weeks. Di's health recently took a sudden downward turn and her doctor will release her only to a nursing home or an assisted living facility. She can't be left alone for any appreciable time as she is now non-ambulatory and cannot do for herself.

We just signed a lease with an assisted living facility and we'll be both moving into it sometime in March. Fortunately, they will let me live there, too. We're going from a 6-room house to a one-bedroom apartment. But it's the best thing for her. When I'm gone from the home, she will have medical care close at hand if needed.

Lots of things to dispose of (sell or give away) in preparation for the move. So, between taking care of Di and getting ready for the move, I will have very little time for much else.

Will check in from time to time as I can.

Best to everyone. And keep making that great music!

Alan

PS: Di says "Hi!" to everyone.
Alan, this forum is not the same without your presence but considering your situation it is very understandable why you will be absent. I will keep you folks in my prayers and that you receive grace, strength and blessings. I look forward to hearing from you again! Thanks, Torrey
Thoughts and prayers to you two.
We'll miss you both.
Our thoughts are with you.

Rob and Anne-Marie
Alan,

You both are in our prayers.

Regards,

Bob
Taking care of family is always job #1.

Tell Di we are thinking of her.

fj
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Your presence will be missed.
Hi Al,

Best wishes to you and Di.
Your music will be missed.
Until you return.

Cheers.
Alan,

So, so sorry to hear that news.

Be assured that we are thinking of you both at this difficult time.

Take care, my friend.

ROG.
So wonderful that you are supportive of your wife in such trying times. Truly a real love story and she is so lucky to have you. I send thoughts and prayers and wish the best options for you both.
Dear Alan...

I am deeply, deeply sorry to read what you posted about Ms. Diane's condition. But, you know what, sir? My prayers to my Creator for Ms. Diane's continued well-being -- physically, emotionally, and spiritually -- won't ever stop, 'cause my Creator doesn't quit, and so, neither will I. I'll be adding you also to my constant petition for you to receive everything -- and I mean EVERYTHING you need, to continue serving your dear Wife's needs smile.

Only truly,

LOREN
Alan I am so sad to hear this. But as already been said family comes first. You and Di are both in our prayers.
All the best you guys. Rob
Best wishes Alan and Di.
Wishing for the best, praying for a miracle. (ed)
Hey Alan,

Like Ed said, we are praying hard for a miracle over here in the Snyder household.

We will continuously lift both of you up in our prayers.

Say hi to Di for me. We love you guys and we will miss you while you are away.
Alan & Di,

Thinking of you and wishing you both all the best...

Bob
Alan, Oh how I wish your post was just the title of a song.

There is a great musical family here all thinking and supporting each other.

We continue to hope for positive news. Don't ever think you'll be far away from all of us.

Stay in touch, (actually, it's simply not an option).

Trev
Like floyd said...taking care of family always comes first.

We hope the absolute very best for the two of you!

J&B
Alan,
I`m sorry to hear this news and realise you`ve been sharing here and making great music, in very difficult times.
My best wishes to both you and Di... we`ll be hoping you find new ways to connect with music even under these circumstances.

Robert

I am sorry, best wishes

Sergio
Alan

Best wishes to you both.

Peter
Thanks for the kind words and support, everyone. We truly appreciate it. We'll be moving into the assisted living facility on March 15th. I will stop in for a listen from time to time - as I can. We're pretty busy right now.

Di is holding steady, so that's a plus! She sends her best to everyone. Again, many thanks to a big bunch of wonderful folks. We luv yas all.

Alan & Di
Alan that's really sad. Sending healing hugs from the Scottish Highlands. Take care
My very best wishes to you both, Tom

Hi, Al !

I do understand that
you do what you have to
do, I did it all for my wife
also ! Please take care of
both of you !

Brother
Dani
Hello, Alan

I am so sorry to hear this.
I'll miss you. But as already been said family comes first.
Best wishes to you and Di.

Shigeki Adachi
So sorry to hear this. Best wishes to you both.
© PG Music Forums