PG Music Home
Posted By: Riccled Pages Of Our Dreams - 02/18/18 07:06 PM
Hi all.
Here’s an interesting track,for once I didn’t do the words,a new friend on Facebook called Jane Shields wrote the words and I used B.B. to do the music,I think her verses are very nice,I used the Dire ballad with held piano RT and played the harmonica solo and the strings and vocal chords myself,Jane herself is very pleased with it!
https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/dropbox-pages-of-our-dreams

R.
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Pages Of Our Dreams - 02/18/18 08:18 PM
I misunderstood your post and was expecting your friend to have been your vocalist! Even still, you did a good job as always, Riccled.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Pages Of Our Dreams - 02/18/18 09:54 PM
Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music
I misunderstood your post and was expecting your friend to have been your vocalist! Even still, you did a good job as always, Riccled.

Same here blush

You did a good job on this one!
Posted By: Anna231 Re: Pages Of Our Dreams - 02/19/18 09:51 AM
Good job smile I like it smile
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Pages Of Our Dreams - 02/19/18 12:22 PM
Nice job here, Riccled smile I enjoy the gentle groove of this one. It has a very calming and happy vibe to it. It is really easy on the ears, and found myself tapping along quite easily.

Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Riccled Re: Pages Of Our Dreams - 02/20/18 05:22 AM
Hi guys.
Yes Jane told me she doesn’t sing so I did it,I think it works ok,she is a talented lyricist that’s for sure,glad you like it.
R.
Posted By: Sergio Guarneri Re: Pages Of Our Dreams - 02/20/18 04:58 PM

Nice one, very well done.

Sergio
Posted By: Scott C Re: Pages Of Our Dreams - 02/20/18 09:29 PM
Another cool tune Rick. Super vocal and let your friend know she did a great job on the lyric
Posted By: Riccled Re: Pages Of Our Dreams - 02/21/18 04:01 PM
Hi Scott.
Yes i will do,she is very talented that’s for sure.
R.
© PG Music Forums