PG Music Home
Posted By: Riccled Motoring in Mumbai - 02/23/18 07:54 PM
Hi all.
Here’s a new track,a lively Indian influenced one using the ‘Bollywood with electric guitar’ Realtracks with me playing the Sitar and the Arturia Synclavier V and the Korg M1.

https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/dropbox-motoring-in-mumbai

R.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Motoring in Mumbai - 02/24/18 10:14 AM
Very Indian influence.

A Korg M1? What's that?
(Only joking)
Posted By: dcuny Re: Motoring in Mumbai - 02/24/18 03:57 PM
That was a pleasant jaunt, with an unexpected stop 0:19, and a spooky turn at 3:31.
Posted By: Riccled Re: Motoring in Mumbai - 02/24/18 04:45 PM
Yeah I thought that worked well,just provided a nice unexpected twist to the coda of the track!
R.
Posted By: Scott C Re: Motoring in Mumbai - 02/24/18 11:23 PM
Having fun with the new realtracks. Cool tune Rick..
Posted By: Riccled Re: Motoring in Mumbai - 02/25/18 06:41 PM
Hi Scott.
Yes I like to vary my stuff as you know,that’s one of the big advantages of BB.
R.
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Motoring in Mumbai - 02/25/18 08:35 PM
The stop was rather unexpected. Then again, you dabble in so many different styles and techniques that I shouldn't have been surprised. It almost sounds rather angelic at parts too right before it gets a bit eerie. Nice mix.
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Motoring in Mumbai - 02/26/18 01:34 PM
Wow - this one really caught me by surprise! Very different than what I typically hear from you - but then again, diversity really is a strong suit of yours. I really enjoyed the ending to this - I find it took the perfect turn there to end it on a nice note.

Great work, and as always thanks so much for sharing with us smile
Posted By: Riccled Re: Motoring in Mumbai - 02/26/18 07:29 PM
Hi Ember and Deryk.
Thanks folks,yes unexpected turns are one of my foibles and I’m glad they work most of the time,I am continually amazed by the variety of Realtracks that are available,quite fantastic so a big thanks to PG music once again for this massively useful software
© PG Music Forums