PG Music Home
Posted By: HiroshiK Dialog between Lovers (Classical Version) - 02/25/18 11:23 AM
For months now, I have been working on the renewal of some of my favorite songs I had created in the past and I think there was room for quality enhancement, rather than creating new songs. I intend to continue it for the time being.

This is the outcome of the work. The original was a light pop song, and I have changed it into the classical style. I am satisfied with the result. I hope you also like it.

https://soundcloud.com/hirokata1121/dialog-between-lovers-classical-version

****** Song Summary *************
Title: Dialog between Lovers (Classical Version)
Key=A , Tempo 97, Length (m:s)=3:38
Style is ARPORK34.STY (Orchestral Arpeggio 3/4)
Instruments are:
Basses Pizzicato (D-PRO)
Harp (Cakewalk Sound Center)
Cellos Pizzicato (D-PRO)
Full Strings (small) (D-PRO)
Flute in the Venue (D-PRO)
Clarinet in the Venue (D-PRO)
Really beautiful, HiroshiK! Nice use of orchestration. Your arrangements always sound so nice, and this is no exception!

Steve
What a beautiful song Hiroshik. Love the clarinet. Such a nice instrument. Well done.
Posted By: PeterF Re: Dialog between Lovers (Classical Version) - 02/27/18 12:05 AM
HiroshiK

Beautiful relaxing and melodic piece. Lovely work.

Peter
Hi HiroshiK

What a delightful version of your song.
Could drift away here.
I also like the idea of working on old songs until they are at their best.

Cheers.
Posted By: furry Re: Dialog between Lovers (Classical Version) - 02/27/18 07:59 AM
Hiroshi I love listening to your music, and this one is also wonderful. Beautifully orchestrated.
Time you recorded a cd my friend
Wow - this is stunning! The music here is incredibly expressive, and really does justice to the title you chose for it. The way it flows and the way all the instruments weave together here - simply put, it is beautiful.

You outdid yourself here - thanks so much for sharing this smile
The dialog flows like water down a beautiful valley stream.

It's lovely in all aspects and the mix is impeccable.

It sounds full and lush on our monitors.

I think you have achieved your goal with this!!

J&B
Originally Posted By: Steve Young
Really beautiful, HiroshiK! Nice use of orchestration. Your arrangements always sound so nice, and this is no exception!

Steve

Steve

Thank you for your kind comment. I am happy to know you like my classical-style arrangement and orchestration as well. Frankly I am also satisfied with them.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: Scott C
What a beautiful song Hiroshik. Love the clarinet. Such a nice instrument. Well done.

Scott,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like this version. The tones of the clarinet as well as the flute are my favorites among the D-PRO instruments.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: PeterF
HiroshiK

Beautiful relaxing and melodic piece. Lovely work.

Peter

Peter,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like it.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: RichMac
Hi HiroshiK

Could drift away here.

Cheers.

Thank you for your kind comment. I am pleased you like the version. Your supportive comment about my recent direction encouraged me a lot.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: furry
Hiroshi I love listening to your music, and this one is also wonderful. Beautifully orchestrated.
Time you recorded a cd my friend

Graham,

Thank you for your comment. I am happy to know you like this classical version. It would be a nice idea to make an album by carefully selecting songs, my friend. I did it for my family and specific friends personally.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
Wow - this is stunning! The music here is incredibly expressive, and really does justice to the title you chose for it. The way it flows and the way all the instruments weave together here - simply put, it is beautiful.

You outdid yourself here - thanks so much for sharing this smile

Hi Deryk,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like this version so much.

Yes, I believe I could express the dialog between the lovers better than the original by using the arpeggio of the harps and the cellos. It is more atmospheric as well.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
The dialog flows like water down a beautiful valley stream.

It's lovely in all aspects and the mix is impeccable.

It sounds full and lush on our monitors.

I think you have achieved your goal with this!!

J&B

J&B,

Thank you very much for your kind comment. I am happy and honored to get this high valuation from you.

Hiroshi
Posted By: dani48 Re: Dialog between Lovers (Classical Version) - 03/01/18 09:37 AM
Hi, Hiroshi !

What a beautiful tune
indeed ! You are a master
of these beautiful tunes
really ! Liked it much !:))

Cheers
Dani
Dani,

Thank you for your kind comment. I am very glad you like my song so much.

Hiroshi
This is really lovely classical peace, so harmonious and relaxing eastern feeling. Beautiful melody and interesting chords. Stunning work!

Janne
This is a truly beautiful song, mix and arrangement. Enjoyed listening.
This song is really strong from the get-go. It definitely feels very romantic, but also private? In a way that only a couple can communicate. I think you really out did yourself with this remake.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Hi Hiroshi,

This is just so pretty. Your mixes are some of the very best on the site. It's always a true pleasure to click onto one of your songs. Everything you post here is of such fine quality and composition.

Alan
Originally Posted By: jannesan
This is really lovely classical peace, so harmonious and relaxing eastern feeling. Beautiful melody and interesting chords. Stunning work!

Thank you for your comment. I am very glad you like and enjoyed my song.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
This is a truly beautiful song, mix and arrangement. Enjoyed listening.

Thank you for your comment. I am happy to know you like and enjoyed my song.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music
This song is really strong from the get-go. It definitely feels very romantic, but also private? In a way that only a couple can communicate. I think you really out did yourself with this remake.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Hi Ember,

Thank you for your comment. I am glad you like this remix. Thank you also for sharing your impression with me. This kind of information is valuable for me indeed.

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: Al-David
Hi Hiroshi,

This is just so pretty. Your mixes are some of the very best on the site. It's always a true pleasure to click onto one of your songs. Everything you post here is of such fine quality and composition.

Alan

Hi Alan,

Thank you very much for your kind comment. I cannot say how much it encouraged me!

Hiroshi
Originally Posted By: RichMac
Hi HiroshiK

Could drift away here.

Cheers.

I agree with RichMac!! The solo instruments are so rich and textured! This was definitely a beautiful melody that was worth revisiting. Stellar job with this!!! Take care. Greg
© PG Music Forums