PG Music Home
Posted By: Riccled Blue Jade Mine - 04/21/18 06:52 PM
Evening all.
Here is my latest B.B. track,a simple groovy bluegrass with me playing the solo Les Paul guitar.

https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/blue-jade-mine

R.
Posted By: LPman Re: Blue Jade Mine - 04/22/18 03:35 AM
Hi Riccled

It's always fun to jam to our BIAB creations. Your lead could be converted to a midi.... and then added to BIAB melody to generate better solo's. I like the progression of this song
Posted By: JoanneCooper Re: Blue Jade Mine - 04/22/18 03:58 AM
Hi riccled
That is just great to listen to this beautiful Sunday morning. Some interstate chord changes and nice playing on the les Paul.
Posted By: Tano Music Re: Blue Jade Mine - 04/22/18 09:13 AM
Riccled.. you are always doing such interesting and different things in your work… I love it! I especially like the unusual changes that are not typical for the style of music… I think you had 13th chord in there somewhere… One area I would change is the place where you had everything stop except the solo instrument..I thought maybe some simple shaker or spoons backing in those few bars would have been good....thanks for sharing!
Posted By: cliftond Re: Blue Jade Mine - 04/22/18 10:09 AM
good job, makes me want to swallow some backy juice, HA. Enjoyed this one sir!!!
Posted By: Riccled Re: Blue Jade Mine - 04/22/18 06:57 PM
Hi folks.
Thanks for that,I enjoyed doing this track ,I like using styles with out of style tracks which is fun,glad you all enjoyed it.
R.
Posted By: Scott C Re: Blue Jade Mine - 04/23/18 10:49 AM
Neat tune Rick. Nice change up. Loved this one
Posted By: Riccled Re: Blue Jade Mine - 04/24/18 04:33 PM
Thanks Scott.
R.
Posted By: Rob4580 Re: Blue Jade Mine - 04/24/18 06:52 PM
Some nice bluegrass Riccled. Rob
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Blue Jade Mine - 04/24/18 07:42 PM
Another distinctly Riccled song. Nice one! I had to listen to your solo twice.

Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Blue Jade Mine - 04/25/18 10:04 AM
Really nice job on this one, Riccled! It never fails to impress me how you can tackle so many different genres of music. Lovin' the groove on this one, and how the whole thing flows so naturally.

Well done - thanks for sharing smile
Posted By: Riccled Re: Blue Jade Mine - 04/25/18 06:40 PM
Thanks folks,yes I’m proud of my variety,but it’s all down to the stunning choice available in BIAB!

R.
© PG Music Forums