PG Music Home
Posted By: cubanpete Memento - 05/12/18 08:32 PM
Hi guys, another one in the New Age/whatever series. Hope you all like it. Memento
Style is SPRING.STY (Spring - Gentle New Age Piano)
BassCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded
PianoCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded
StringsCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded
MelodyCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded
Style MIDI Instruments are : Pad-Warm (Slow) (90), Acoustic Piano (1), Electric Piano (5), Synth Strings 1 (51),
RealTracks in song: 624:Fiddle, Soloist George Ev 085
Posted By: rsdean Re: Memento - 05/12/18 08:34 PM
Very beautiful... Love the flow and mix.

Enjoyed!

Bob
Posted By: RnAM Re: Memento - 05/12/18 08:41 PM
That flow definitely is OK.
Love the fiddle.
Good work!

Rob
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Memento - 05/12/18 10:09 PM
Thanks Bob and Rob for the comments.

Mike B.
Posted By: Torrey Bliss Re: Memento - 05/12/18 10:26 PM
Wow Mike! What a lovely tune! You did a beautiful job putting this together! This one will need a lyric someday! Thanks, Torrey
Posted By: tommyad Re: Memento - 05/13/18 08:44 AM
Mike, Nice job on this. The fiddle worked really well. Enjoyed, Tom
Posted By: Robertkc Re: Memento - 05/13/18 01:34 PM
Mike,

A very pretty melody. The fiddle coming in took me by surprise... and then carried me away; its a lovely RT - did you add effects to the original?
Fine work.

Robert
Posted By: Sergio Guarneri Re: Memento - 05/13/18 04:26 PM

Very nice music, excellent melody.
Great listening.

Sergio
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Memento - 05/13/18 06:08 PM
Thank you all for listening. I'm trying here something different in BIB although I have done some New Age and Ambient music before but not with this software so I cannot post them here. So far I feel pretty comfortable wit it.
Robert, the only effect applied to the violin is a little reverb to give it some spatial sound to it.
Torrey, something I cannot do is lyrics, so I envy you all for it. However if somebody wants to take a wack at it...I'm open.
Thanks again.

Mike B.
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Memento - 05/13/18 06:50 PM
I actually really enjoyed this. I love when the softer side of the showcase comes out! This song was very relaxing, so thank you so much for posting it to the showcase!
Posted By: jannesan Re: Memento - 05/14/18 12:15 PM
Beautiful melody and chords. Good spacious mix. The strings and fiddle sound very nice. Has some Vivaldi mood.

Janne
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Memento - 05/14/18 12:56 PM
Great work on this one smile It sounds so delicate and airy. I found it to have a cinematic quality to it as well. I wouldn't bat an eyelash hearing this in a movie or an anime perhaps. The fiddle took it to the next level for me. Extremely relaxing, and very ethereal.

You should be proud of this one - thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Scott C Re: Memento - 05/14/18 01:45 PM
Beautiful song Mike. Lovely relaxing song. Violins and piano were so peaceful.. Well done
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Memento - 05/14/18 02:00 PM
Mike,

This is beautiful. Excellent mix. Your stuff is always well done and sounds so "natural".

Enjoyed the listen.

fj
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Memento - 05/15/18 06:12 PM
That is a lovely organic sound. Like a clear creek meandering through a forest. Beautiful.

J&B
Posted By: LPman Re: Memento - 05/16/18 08:06 AM
Hi cubanpete,

Very powerful, with a soft melody, awesome thought provoking song. thanks for sharing.
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Memento - 05/16/18 09:04 PM
Thank you guys for listening and the nice comments. I'm glad that this tune was able to provoke so many feelings. It's truly a treat.
Thanks again.

Mike B.
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Memento - 05/18/18 01:30 PM
Originally Posted By: RnAM
That flow definitely is OK.
Love the fiddle.
Good work!

Rob

Yes, fiddle is beautiful!! Really nice work all around Mike!! Take care. Greg
© PG Music Forums