PG Music Home
Posted By: Riccled Temptation - 06/18/18 06:55 PM
Hi guys.
Here’s a britrock type song,it’s a nice rocky one,usual solos and extras by me!

https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/temptation-rough-mix

R.
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Temptation - 06/18/18 08:03 PM
Another cool song, Riccled. Thanks once again for sharing your creations with us.
Posted By: GocartMoz Re: Temptation - 06/18/18 10:25 PM
Thought the backing tracks were mixed real well. Thought the vocal was too up front though. It wasn’t sitting in the musical bed as it should to my ears. Maybe lower it a few db’s and Add some Reverb. Nice job and thx for posting.

Dave
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Temptation - 06/19/18 10:39 AM
Nice work here - really enjoying those upbeat backing tracks smile The solos were a nice addition.

Great job - thanks for sharing!
Posted By: beatmaster Re: Temptation - 06/19/18 06:11 PM
Nice sound and mix , Experiment with the Vocals

i.e.reverb,delay and a wee bit of compressor, then they would all blend that wee bit more.
Posted By: Riccled Re: Temptation - 06/19/18 07:15 PM
Hi guys.
Thanks for those,glad you enjoyed the track.
R.
Posted By: Scott C Re: Temptation - 06/19/18 08:28 PM
Wow very different Rick Love the backtrack. Super vocal
Posted By: Tano Music Re: Temptation - 06/21/18 02:14 PM
Riccled..I sure wish you would post the lyric!!! This was a long, involved story, but I had a hard time following your words...would be a lot easier to capture your sense if I had the lyric to read while I listened. I do have one suggestion..when your u bring the intensity of the arrangement up, it would be great to hear your voice increase with energy also! Give it a try, I think it would add to the overall groove!
Posted By: Al-David Re: Temptation - 06/21/18 03:10 PM
Hi Rick,

When I click onto one of your posts, I never know what to expect - but I know I will like it. Those are some great backing tracks! Has a bit of a mysterious sound and a throwback to a few years ago. Nice!

Alan
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Temptation - 06/22/18 02:26 PM
Hi Riccled, Great chord progression and instrumentation! Reminded me a little like The Clash. Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Riccled Re: Temptation - 06/29/18 08:32 PM
Hi guys,thanks for those,never thought I sounded like The Clash before lol,fascinating,thanks again for all your comments,and Tano I’ll try and post the words in the next week or so.
Cheers all.
R.
© PG Music Forums