PG Music Home
Posted By: Riccled Time is running out - 06/29/18 08:35 PM
Hi guys.
Here’s a new rock/Blues Instrumental I’ve just done,I think it’s pretty good,thought I’d use the Melodist for a change and used one of the outstanding Realtracks soloists too.

https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/time-is-running-out

R.
Posted By: Al-David Re: Time is running out - 06/30/18 02:05 AM
Hello Rick,

Another real nice surprise from you. Your music is always creative and entertaining. Nicely done!

Alan
Posted By: Riccled Re: Time is running out - 06/30/18 07:25 PM
Hi Al.
Thanks mate,I appreciate your thoughts on my tracks as always,nice to see them doing well.
Cheers.
Ricc.
Posted By: Tano Music Re: Time is running out - 07/02/18 07:31 PM
Riccled..I don’t know what that chord was at the end of the intro, but I thought it was outstanding… Very unconventional way to break into the main body of the song...Your very imaginative chord changes sure gave the melodist a run for it’s money!… At times I wondered whether the software could actually keep up with the changes you were throwing its way!... as always very creatively done!
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Time is running out - 07/03/18 11:38 AM
Nice work on this one Riccled smile Very imaginative, and really lush. All the instruments blend together beautifully here. It sets a really nice mood too. It has a dark and mysterious quality to it, that I find appealing.

Good job on this one - thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Time is running out - 07/03/18 02:44 PM
Your song sets up quite the mood. smile You should be proud of yourself. All of your songs are quite imaginative but I rather like this one quite a bit.

Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Time is running out - 07/03/18 04:35 PM
Hi Riccled, Thanks for sharing this with us. I found the melodies and progression interesting to listen to. Well done!
Posted By: Riccled Re: Time is running out - 07/04/18 07:18 PM
Hi folks,thanks for those enthusiastic responses,I like my unconventional approach as it gives my work its distinctive character and style,but as always BIAB is the big factor,such brilliant styles with so many varieties,there’s always something for everyone.
Cheers Guys.
R.
Posted By: Riccled Re: Time is running out - 07/04/18 07:20 PM
Hi Tano.
I can’t remember which chord it was,I’ll have a look the next time I fire the program up!
R.
Posted By: dani48 Re: Time is running out - 07/04/18 07:27 PM
Hi, Riccled !:))

A very nice tune from you
so soothingly sweet !

Liked it very much and
especially the unexpected
and innovative progressions !

Cheers
Dani
Posted By: Riccled Re: Time is running out - 07/10/18 06:42 PM
Hi Dani.
Thanks mate,yes I like to be unconventional and unpredictable lol!
R.
© PG Music Forums