PG Music Home
Posted By: cubanpete Memento - 07/20/18 10:06 PM
Hi guys, I'm back from vacation and here's another New Age type of tune:
[Link no longer valid]
Style is SPRING.STY (Spring - Gentle New Age Piano)
BassCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded
PianoCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded
StringsCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded
MelodyCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded
Style MIDI Instruments are : Pad-Warm (Slow) (90), Acoustic Piano (1), Electric Piano (5), Synth Strings 1 (51),
RealTracks in song: 624:Fiddle, Soloist George Ev 085
Small piece but evocative (I think)

Mike B.
Posted By: EMG Re: Memento - 07/20/18 10:22 PM
Very nice...relaxing....
Posted By: Scott C Re: Memento - 07/21/18 07:35 AM
Lovely song Mike very enjoyable listen. Piano was so nice. Violin was such a nice touch.. Beautiful
Posted By: beatmaster Re: Memento - 07/21/18 07:43 AM
Nice and relaxing yea, But I loved that piano sound ..what did you use excellent sound.

Well done.
Posted By: Robertkc Re: Memento - 07/21/18 07:44 PM
A very pretty melody and the fiddle is surprising and effective...could have gone on much longer!

Robert
Posted By: Joe -PG Music Re: Memento - 07/21/18 07:48 PM
Great work on this CubanPete! I really enjoyed the overall tone of this. Fantastic choice of instrumentation. Very Relaxing and easy to listen to. Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Al-David Re: Memento - 07/21/18 08:06 PM
HI Mike,

Welcome back from vacation - hope you had fun!

This is a really "sweet and comfy" song. So pretty! The fiddle/violin was a very nice surprise - great choice. Your music is always so tasteful. Very nice, indeed!

Alan
Posted By: PeterF Re: Memento - 07/22/18 01:31 AM
Very nice composition. Quite a soothing piece.

Peter
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Memento - 07/22/18 01:54 AM
Thank you guys for the time to listen and comments. I agree it could have gone a little longer. Not sure why I stooped where I did. Anyway, I'm glad you all liked it.

Mike B.
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Memento - 07/23/18 02:17 PM
Lovely and it simply exudes class!

We enjoyed listening to this fine production...

J&B
Posted By: dani48 Re: Memento - 07/23/18 06:47 PM
Hi, Mike !

I like this sweet tune
of yours really much !
Like the chords and progressions !

Wonderfully Nice, Mike !

Cheers
Dani
Posted By: Greg Johnson Re: Memento - 07/23/18 08:13 PM
Beautifully done Mike!! Would be perfect in a film...so emotional and moving! Simply great!! Take care. Greg
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Memento - 07/23/18 08:47 PM
What a relaxing tune. I also really enjoyed the name of this one. Memento for some reason is one of my favourite words. Sounds kind of weird to say.

Awesome job and thanks for sharing.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Memento - 07/23/18 10:47 PM
Play it again Mike wink

This is a very relaxing new age song that I found exceptional. Excellent choice of instruments and chord progressions.

Keep this genre going Mike. You are great at it.
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Memento - 07/24/18 08:31 PM
Thanks J&B, Mario, Ember,Dani and Greg for the listen and kind words and encouragement. Always a treat coming from all of you.

Mke B.
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Memento - 07/25/18 10:48 AM
Really nice work here, Mike smile I can't get over how relaxing this is. It is incredibly peaceful and brings a feeling of tranquility. It's like the audible equivalent to a hot coffee on a rainy day.

Great job - thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Marty Sorensen Re: Memento - 07/25/18 07:59 PM
The introduction of the fiddle was startling, like a breeze that comes along and shakes the tree without warning. Very nice.
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Memento - 07/25/18 09:34 PM
Thank you Deryk and Marty. I'm glad that this music provoke such feelings on both of you. Thank you again.

Mike B.
Posted By: jannesan Re: Memento - 07/26/18 03:39 AM
Nice chord progression and gentle melody. Has a spring feeling in it and the fiddle is like a blooming flower in the middle of spring. And yes, could have lasted much longer smile

Janne
Posted By: cubanpete Re: Memento - 07/30/18 09:31 PM
Thanks Janne for the comments.

Mike B.
Posted By: Tano Music Re: Memento - 07/31/18 02:51 PM
Mike, evocative is correct..very gentle and tender piece..I really like your sense of choice and “design”. Also, there’s wisdom in not making a piece longer than it needs to be, I appreciate that element of composition. Keep the unique ideas coming!!
© PG Music Forums