PG Music Home
Posted By: Riccled Walk Along With Me - 01/26/20 06:55 PM
Hi everyone,this one is a straight forward piano ballad with me playing the solos and extras and the vocal obviously,I think it’s a reasonable track.
https://soundcloud.com/riccledy/walk-along-with-me

R.
Posted By: Deej56 Re: Walk Along With Me - 01/26/20 11:43 PM
Riccled,

It’s a pretty melody and a song with a lot of potential. You have the strings come in about the 2 minute mark, but I think given the tempo you need to think about adding some layers earlier on to keep the ear engaged. There are some nice musical additions later in the song as well. The vocal isn’t always clear and probably needs to sit back a little bit more in the mix. All in all, definitely worth working.

All my best,

Deej
Posted By: rayc Re: Walk Along With Me - 01/27/20 05:57 AM
There's a click at 0.27.
Until your voice comes in the bass sitting on the left doesn't make sense.
I think the 1st click and subsequent ones are mouth noises - you probably need to sip water while tracking to avoid that stuff.
The arrangement is fine once the strings and guitar come in but prior to that is WAY too slow with no forward movement.
Your melody and lyrics seem to be good but you do need to work on recording your voice. I know I've harped on about that before but It'd be good for your songs.
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Walk Along With Me - 01/27/20 12:31 PM
Good work on this, Riccled. I enjoyed the melodies and thought it was a pretty listen. Thanks for sharing smile
Posted By: Riccled Re: Walk Along With Me - 02/09/20 05:16 PM
Cheers Guys.
© PG Music Forums