PG Music Home
My very first video I've never done one before, its basic but I thought this was a song that would suit a video, if you want a wee look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=133C9asZjKA&feature=youtu.be

Any comments , help, guidance on the song /video would be welcome.

Thanks I have the bug for video now.

stay safe,Take care.
'beatmaster'...

Everything comes together in your song, As the Night Falls, sir.

The music sounds like something out of the folk-rock era of the 60's and 70's, but a little quieter to allow the empathy and support you are rounding up for the 'front-line' health workers and doctors to be heard.

Your voice was youthful-sounding, and clear. Although the video was a perfect visual complement to your lyrics, I really didn't pay much attention to the images in it as I did to the lyrics and the music because they were memorable enough for me to envision my own thought-pictures in my own head (and heart, too smile ). That's how genuine the sentiments in your song felt to me.

It's a little boat of good will and hope in a sea of troubling awareness of what COVID-19 is doing to the human community all over the world.

Truly,

LOREN

A very nice tribute beatmaster! Really good job on the vocals and a great music bed to carry the lyrics! Thanks, Torrey
Nicely done, does have a 60's Gerry & The Pacemakers feel.

The video is good and the lyrics heartfelt.

Good work.

Peter
Loren

Thanks very much for your comments, you have made my day.

Thank You.
Well done! The lyrics are perfect for the times, and your voice carries the message well, beatmnaster.
Torrey

Thank you Sir!
beatmaster,
Clear mix and well sunged. I would prefer a more fuller drum sound, but that is a matter of taste. Nice tribute!
A good friend, doctor from NY just successfully recovered from covid last week. He put his life on the line to save people he never knew. That what defines a "hero" in my book. Doctors need all the support they can get. Thank you for sharing.

Misha.
Lovely song. The melody is memorizing. Great lyrics.
60's Gerry & The Pacemakers feel....One of my fav bands, what a compliment.

Thank you
Take care.
Your vocal is the standout for me- carries the song`s hopeful feeling.
A good rousing musical message of support!

Robert
Beatmaster,

A really nice melody and mix on this one—the vocal sits just right. And a nice write, and worthy tribute. Good work on the video, too. Enjoyed this one!

All the best,

Deej
Marty many thanks for your comments and time.

Take care
From our perspective you need no guidance.

The video images well supported the production and the message.

We need to think about these folks ALL THE TIME and this is
a very well performed and timely tribute.

You have a fine voice and also the ability to process and
position it in the mix in a very appealing manner.

Excellent!!!! The entire production.

J&B

PS FWIW The only vid suggestion we have is to pop the lyric in just as
the vocal starts for its respective section (or have it scroll upward timed with the vocal). Seeing the lyric first can be somewhat distracting. That timing is not always a breeze. I’ve often struggled with it.
Misha thanks appreciate, Take care.
The only thing that I can say is

Oh, what a masterpiece!

Everything is perfect! What a great tribute to the first line heroes. Your vocal is amazing. Great work.
Originally Posted By: MarioD
The only thing that I can say is

Oh, what a masterpiece!

Everything is perfect! What a great tribute to the first line heroes. Your vocal is amazing. Great work.

Exactly what Mario said. Nothing else needs to be said by me. Mario summed it up perfectly. Please be safe. we should all tip our hats to these brave and dedicated folks.

Alan
Sweet lyric. I'd never thought of "Night time falling" as anything but the beginning of the night. But, sure enough, it does fall when the day comes. Enjoyed the listen/view and am glad yours are back with you.
Originally Posted By: PeterF
Nicely done, does have a 60's Gerry & The Pacemakers feel.

The video is good and the lyrics heartfelt.

Good work.

Peter

Yeah, I completely dig the retro vibe!! Vocals sound fantastic! Very cool song.....well written and delivered!! Take care. Greg
jpt x 3 Thank you for your comments ,and stay safe.
You did a fine job - on both the song and the video...

This sounds great beatmaster!
Great job! Very "anthemy" Great positive message at a needed time for so many people. Great tribute to a lot of great people. And very good job with the music bed and the vocals. Well done!

Thanks for sharing this uplifting song!

Steve
There really is just so much to like about this song.

A great choice of material.

Impressive both lyrically and vocally.

The video is the icing, actually.
Awesome tribute and excellent vocal and lyric. Well done
Thanks Robert for your time and comments.

Take care.
A good message for our times.

Well done!
Deej

Thank You for your comments.

Take Care
J&B

Thank you.

Yes the lyrics where a bit too soon, and thanks for the support and your experienced feedback ,from you guys ..well that's something now to me !!...Thank you very much.

Take care be safe.
Thank you all for your comments, did hope to keep up to date and thank you all individually but life gets in the way ...sincere thanks !.
© PG Music Forums