PG Music Home
Posted By: Aaron Short Something funky! - 06/01/20 10:24 PM
Hi all,

This is my latest backing track using BIAB 2020. I recorded the lead guitar part with my new Fractal FM3 and edited the video in Final Cut Pro.

I hope that you like it. I have several backing tracks in a play list that I created with BIAB if you would like to check them out.

Thanks!

https://youtu.be/DClsfH1U7mk
Posted By: floyd jane Re: Something funky! - 06/02/20 11:08 AM
Aaron,

Cool backing track. Nice that you are putting something like that out there for people to jam over. AND showing off BIAB!! Funky.

Nicely done.

Welcome to the Showcase.

fj
Posted By: MarioD Re: Something funky! - 06/02/20 09:05 PM
Aaron, that was very funky. Nice groove and lead work. That Fractal FM3 and your strat made some sweet sounds together.
Posted By: EdZ314 Re: Something funky! - 06/03/20 09:37 PM
Enjoyed it Aaron. Super catchy and really tight guitar on there. Great demo of BIAB and the effect was hypnotic. Great chord changes too.
Posted By: Will Josef Re: Something funky! - 06/03/20 09:42 PM
Nice and funky backing-track, but don't you want to show what YOU can do and make a song using these backing tracks? Backing tracks is a kind of the point with BiaB, so it would be nice to hear what kind of song you would make using BiaB as the backing for you.

Anyway... thanks for sharing!
Will
Posted By: Scott C Re: Something funky! - 06/04/20 11:39 AM
Very cool. Excellent use of BIAB backtrack. Guitar sounds great. The Fractal is a very interesting device. Well done. Welcome to the forum
© PG Music Forums