PG Music Home
Posted By: Frans Brink Life is a wheel - 02/05/21 08:16 AM
After a stroke jan2020, my musical capabilities gone from bad to worse. Thx to Band-in-a-Box I can stil enjoy songwriting.

https://m.soundcloud.com/frans-brink/liaw-mp3
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: Life is a wheel - 02/05/21 10:11 AM
Right, Frans. Life is a wheel, songwriting the spokes and BiaB is the valve stem. Really good song. Well sung. Stay well, and keep writing.
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Life is a wheel - 02/05/21 01:48 PM
Originally Posted By: Frans Brink
After a stroke jan2020, my musical capabilities gone from bad to worse. Thx to Band-in-a-Box I can stil enjoy songwriting.

https://m.soundcloud.com/frans-brink/liaw-mp3

Fran, so sorry to hear about your stroke; but very glad to hear that you have found BIAB as a way to continue exercising your musical talents. Very nice song you've crafted here. Never give up.
Posted By: Robertkc Re: Life is a wheel - 02/05/21 07:46 PM
Frans,
I`m glad you are finding a way to continue making music.
This is a very personal ballad- most lyrics I got but it would be helpful to post them.

Robert
Posted By: dcuny Re: Life is a wheel - 02/05/21 10:09 PM
Hi, Frans.

I enjoyed the sound, but had to go back a second time to hear the lyrics.

Nice write, but Like Robert, I'd suggest posting the lyrics, as they're hard to hear in the current mix.

smile
Posted By: Deej56 Re: Life is a wheel - 02/06/21 12:27 AM
Frans,

First off, so glad you’re still writing and sharing music. Not sure where your musical capabilities are coming from, but given this engaging piece, I’m just gonna guess you have lost much on your fastball. The music and instrumental mix is really engaging; the vocal is sincere and emotional. From a technical production standpoint, I agree the vocal could be a little crisper in spots . . . but it falls well on the ear as is. Nicely done!!

All my best,

Deej
Posted By: musician17 Re: Life is a wheel - 02/06/21 07:44 PM
Really, really beautiful song. Yes, I had trouble hearing the lyrics in places, too ... would love it if you posted them up ... but what a beautiful, sensitive, well-written and well-sung song. Please keep writing if you can ... this is one of the songs on here that really got to me, more than many.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Life is a wheel - 02/06/21 08:58 PM
Frank, sorry about your stroke. I'm glad it didn't stop you from making music and posting songs. Like others I had trouble hearing some of the words and posting the lyrics might help. Still this is an excellent song.

Take care my friend.
© PG Music Forums