PG Music Home
I've been out of the loop re BIAB for quite awhile. For many years I was always deflated by how far behind all the Mac versions were and eventually I just kind of gave up feeling that Mac users were clearly not a priority.

It looks like the Mac version is finally catching up and when I stumbled across all the Real Tracks additions I was blown away to hear where you're taking the program. Well done and very inspiring.

My own interest in BIAB is solely for the purpose of practising Jazz comping, repertoire development and improvisation. Please continue to develop this very strong component of BIAB. Not at the expense of other styles and user wishes but for me it's all about Classic and Modern very high quality Jazz. The Pat Martino and Phil Woods real tracks are truly a dream come true for developing Jazz musicians.

I would love to hear some Brad Turner real tracks of him blowing over hardcore b-bop, jazz funk and fusion changes. In fact...Jazz / Rock / Fusion ala Allan Holdsworth, Dave Weckl, Wayne Krantz Real Tracks would throw me over the top. In the meantime I will wait for the 2015 Mac version. Hopefully it's out before I forget about BIAB for another 8 years. Keep em coming!
Just dreaming of a Dave Weckl and John Patitucci rhythm section Real Track! Get BC monster bass player Marc Rogers (now living in Toronto) to lay down some monster fusion, funk, Jazz and fretless bass work. (Mark, and fellow Cap College grad is friends with Brad Turner I believe.) More Neil Swanson. Pat Labarbara on sax, Vancouver's George McFetridge playing modern Jazz piano....yee haw!
© PG Music Forums