PG Music Home
Posted By: furry Real voice ? - 04/28/09 03:53 PM
Biab has made gigantic leaps forward recently. A huge feather in the cap would be real voice ? Even a choir with oohs & aahs etc...
Posted By: Donsta Re: Real voice ? - 05/25/09 01:03 PM
Different types of choirs would be great.
Posted By: Ryszard Re: Real voice ? - 05/26/09 06:42 PM
Until then, check out Sweet Ann. ("Killing Me Softly" is the best choral demo.)

Mfr site here.

R.
Posted By: Russell DeMussel Re: Real voice ? - 05/29/09 12:48 PM
Real voice? What's next? Real computer programmer?
Posted By: Mac Re: Real voice ? - 05/29/09 02:44 PM
Needs work...
Posted By: jannesan Re: Real voice ? - 02/15/10 05:02 PM
I have used Band-in-a-box together with Vocaloid technology for several years now (some examples here). Very useful tool if you cannot sing It would make my workflow smoother if the Vocaloid technology was somehow integrated into BIAB. It would be enough if BIAB could just render and send notes and lyrics on the melody channel to the Vocaloid VSTi instrument. And then a singer selection somewhere.

There is a new male vocaloid Big Al out and more classical singer Tonio is coming soon.

-Janne
Posted By: Deacon Re: Real voice ? - 03/05/10 01:18 PM
It seems to me the next step would be to create a vocaliod type software where the lyrics are sung and the waves are reprocessed instead of typing them in... It would certainly give a more "real singer" sound. I know that type of processing is aviailble, wonder why it hasn't been makeed yet. PG Music? it could open up a whole new product.
Posted By: Edward Buckley Re: Real voice ? - 03/17/10 02:40 PM
I agree with Mac, it just doesn't cut it in the realism department. I think that Vocal Real Tracks would be awesome....something like Take 6 or Manhattan Transfer.....Shots, Holds, Spz, etc.

Ed
Posted By: joemardo1 Re: Real voice ? - 07/09/10 04:39 PM
Imagine singers like Rod Stewart, Tom Jones or Elvis samples, you sing in the lyrics and it somes out sounding like them.

Can't be too far away for some software program!

Joe
Posted By: jford Re: Real voice ? - 07/09/10 06:51 PM
Who is Elvis Samples?
Posted By: jazzband Re: Real voice ? - 07/29/10 10:58 AM
Hi

Every April the Sound on Sound mag has a few fool jokes and one of them was a gadjet that when you sing into a mic you could adjust who you would like to sound like,its getting nearer would you believe,i would make do if it made me sound in tune

regards Dave Hoskins
© PG Music Forums