PG Music Home
Posted By: Raikku More world styles - 08/17/16 03:04 PM
Hi,
I'm a very pleased and happy BIAB user from Finland. BIAB is amazing :-)

If it is possible to wish some new styles to the future updates, I'd like hear mariachi and flamenco sounds.
Posted By: balbuena Re: More world styles - 08/18/16 04:08 AM
hello and also to South America, Peru, Bolivia, Argentina.
thank you
Posted By: Icelander Re: More world styles - 08/18/16 07:46 PM
+1, all the above sound highly valuable cool

p.s. And welcome to the forum, OP.
Posted By: Jon Thomas Re: More world styles - 08/22/16 05:20 AM
+1, very good idea.
For example, I was thinking of sounds and arrangements found in Paul Simon's Graceland or Rhythm of the Saints - that is, parts on traditional instruments (guitars, basses, percussions etc) played by African musicians with great personality and style.
Plus, ethnic instruments as well of course.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: More world styles - 08/30/16 06:05 PM
All good ideas. Well supported.
+1
Posted By: Pauline - PG Music Re: More world styles - 09/10/16 09:01 PM
Hello Mr Micio +1

I love these suggestions. I'm creating a few tunes at home right now and these types of RealTrack sounds would be very welcomed. I'll pass along the ideas.

Pauline
PG Music Team
smile
Posted By: jford Re: More world styles - 09/12/16 03:48 PM
Quote:
For example, I was thinking of sounds and arrangements found in Paul Simon's Graceland or Rhythm of the Saints - that is, parts on traditional instruments (guitars, basses, percussions etc) played by African musicians with great personality and style.

If you've never seen the documentary, "Under African Skies" on Paul Simon going back to Africa to reunite with those wonderful musicians, it is well worth it. The documentary also addresses the political criticism he received for going there in the first place in his quest to give African artists a larger stage.
© PG Music Forums