PG Music Home
Posted By: furry real Choir - 08/07/18 07:02 AM
A real choir would be a fantastic addition to the real tracks family. I know a lot of us enjoy composing slow ballads and semi classical music. This would be a massive boon to us. Would also work great in gospel songs too. But PLEASE, include slow tempos first time ( below 85 )
Posted By: MikeK Re: real Choir - 08/07/18 08:23 AM
Absolutely love this request. +1 !!!
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: real Choir - 08/07/18 04:05 PM
Graham, I'm all for this, but how do you see it differing from Oohs and Aahs? In other words, what would they be singing?
Posted By: Hugh2 Re: real Choir - 08/07/18 05:27 PM
Hi Furry I find the Ohs and ahs great I have to say and any other realtracks on that line would be great.I would Love Love a string quartet geared for classical .The realtrack Strings available are great dont get me wrong but work best with country sounding songs.h
Posted By: furry Re: real Choir - 08/09/18 07:13 AM
Hiya Matt, the oohs & aahs are good, BUT, you simply cannot beat the amazing sound of a full rich choir. The vocals at the moment don't really suit a dead slow tempo. They don't actually have to sing anything but the fact that they're there gives real depth to any slow tune / song.

Reason have some amazing choirs and voices in their latest bundle but they are midi.
Posted By: beatmaster Re: real Choir - 08/09/18 08:29 AM
I think the op means a few voices in one real track i.e. bass, high and mid.

Different octaves each signer, that kind of a thing.

That's what I would like anyway ?.
Posted By: rodipoet Re: real Choir - 08/11/18 02:11 PM
I like the idea of more classical stuff like choirs and strings
© PG Music Forums